DJ/MC Battle Video featuring myself & MC Stallion.

djrm

:clap:

This is definately my thing B)

Used to have 1210's and still got all my vinyl including shed loads of white labels in the loft...

Have to say that your scratching is something else, it was something I always wanted to do but could never perfect. One other thing I noticed is that you dont seem to be wearing headphones, its been about 13 years since i mixed and overlapping beats was a bit of an artform back then but you needed headphones to ensure the beats matched. Has new technology taken the place of pitch control ?

Had a look on your this too - very B)

http://www.djrm.co.uk/

My god Fabric, they were the good old days, alongside Turnmills, Paradise club, The End and not forgetting Club UK.

Not my kind of music but enjoyed watching, also like some of the electronic influence is some parts. Sod learning or even remembering Stallions lyrics.

So how was Nandos! :lol:

Oh and great work by the way.... :thumbs:

Not my kind of music but got to appreciate great deck skills. Tried messing about on my sons decks a few years ago but only managed something very simple. Still got a kick from it though. One of his mates came round one night, who did some DJ'ing, and it was something to see him getting the beats spot on.

WOW I am overwhelmed with all the good comments! Thanks guys :)

Neo-Ninja - My right hand is cutting the scratch sound coming from the deck into smaller sounds to create the faster sections and cut out the bits that I don't want the listener to hear ;) And Fabric is one of my favourite places on the planet :D

carltonx - Excellent!!!!

Cragus - I did notice that, it's a good job you did as well otherwise I wouldn't have understood you ;) lol

I will keep posting new music / mixes and videos up in this thread as well :)

Ry B)