I give up, I don't know how Shire, Clarkie

Cragus

...and the other under bonnet cleaning gurus do it!

I spent a little time trying to clean under the bonnet today and while its a little cleaner, its no way near way I would like to be? :doh: I need to finish putting in the red bolts but it starting raining and I was missing a 9mm socket. Also need to tidy up the plastic at the front :wacko: . Here's how far I have managed to get so far...

photo-11.jpg

It's looking real good my man. B)

I really want to get mine looking good, I never lift my bonnet in public lol

where did u get your shiney bottled from btw ?

I have one im about to sell matey, im sure its the same

Haha Chris - I was thinking carbon slam panel but might be tempted into one of these.

Bottles are from Sarah mate, but brace yourself - they ain't cheap :scare:

Yes Alan, man tools aplenty today!

Thanks guys, some of the grime doesn't show up in iphone pics so its still nowhere near where I want it. I'll spend another couple of weekends at it and see where I get. Unless Clarkie and Shire fancy a working holiday up here! :lol:

did u get the mrs to break the stress on all the nuts for you lol, haha i might buy you a tool box now at the rate your going lol :lol:

No mate, I got your missus to break the stress on my nuts. BOOM!

I am not sure clarkie - today i scrubbed it all with a brush with a simple water rinse. Then i dried it off and sprayed a layer of gunk. Scrubbed this in the rinsed this.

Thats pretty much all so far. I will invest in some more products this week then. :thumbs:

looking good cragus, i can now do you new vinyls in the material you last wanted ;)

i sugested this to him yesterday , to get it decaled up :thumbs:

seats all fitted today craig :thumbs: hope your happy with all your shiney parts :teeth:

i feel like im the trend setter for this :lol: it will look awesome with race vinyls though craig!! you know it

looking good cragus, i can now do you new vinyls in the material you last wanted ;)

seats all fitted today craig :thumbs: hope your happy with all your shiney parts :teeth:

i feel like im the trend setter for this :lol: it will look awesome with race vinyls though craig!! you know it

lol, i was talking about his engine bay :thumbs:

Very very pleased my friend! Gave the plenum a wee going over with a an autoglym metal polish but think it may need something a little stronger to get it uber shiny! :lol:

I'll finish putting my bolt set in this week then think about getting some more cleaning products and bling to but under the bonnet- deffo need a slam panel :ninja:

Slam panel makes a difference but keep it without ur name lol

It's lookin tidy mate just lacking colour told u to get an azure or chilli :lol:

Red hoses would work with ur theme :thumbs:

I'm just about to fit a nice set of red demon hoses under my bonnet this week. That's as much love my engine bay is getting :lol: