I give up, I don't know how Shire, Clarkie

Cragus

Lord help the youth of today :lol::lol:;)

Is there a reason why your bonnet dampers are on different ways up :wacko:

haha this is a man charged with educating the youth of this country :lol::lol::lol:

its alright he only teaches primary, my job is to correct all the mistakes primary teachers make :lol:

Is there a reason why your bonnet dampers are on different ways up :wacko:

haha this is a man charged with educating the youth of this country :lol::lol::lol:

its alright he only teaches primary, my job is to correct all the mistakes primary teachers make :lol:

:lol: Don't make me laugh! Half of my post count is from correcting your errors.

For example, in your most recent post here 'its' is a contraction for 'it is' and should have an apostrophe. The 'i' should also be a capital as it is the start of your sentence. Don't get me started on the rest of the sentence! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for the bonnet strut, read my original post. It started raining so I clipped then in quickly and snapped a quick shot on the phone. A simple error through rushing.

P.s. Bite me!

:lol: Don't make me laugh! Half of my post count is from correcting your errors.

For example, in your most recent post here 'its' is a contraction for 'it is' and should have an apostrophe. The 'i' should also be a capital as it is the start of your sentence. Don't get me started on the rest of the sentence! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I

AM

NOT

AN

ENGLISH

TEACHER

i teach real skills and technical knowledge.... you know ...the ones you were lacking when you fitted the bonnet strut ;)

I AM NOT AN ENGLISH TEACHER

i teach real skills and technical knowledge.... you know ...the ones you were lacking when you fitted the bonnet strut ;)

I am not an English teacher either but in our profession, one must know how to write correctly regardless of the curricular area being taught. As you so eloquently stated, you wouldn't want any pupils in your care to pick up errors that subsequently need addressed by other teachers. ;)

You don't need to feel inferior Biscuit. Being a 'tech' teacher is perfectly OK :lol: - it's at the very least on par with other subjects such as PE, Home Economics and RME.

Everyone knows that children get their core skills and knowledge for life long learning in the Primary School. How would you get on teaching kids that couldn't write or count - oh, that's right...you wouldn't as they would be too busy correcting your mistakes!

BOOM BANG POW!

did you just compare me to a PE teacher... oh no you di unt!!!! :lol:

if you check the national curriculum in secondary education you'll find that spelling and grammar in alot of subjects no longer has an implication on the marking. the only place they have to learn it is in english. an din my subject i only have to worry about my technical language; which i can assure you is very good.

and with out my subject you wouldn't have the car you drive; the lap top you sit so high up with or even the pen you correct your kids work with. ;)

as a side note and no offence will be taken with your answer; do you think that because i'm dyslexic i shouldn't be teaching? its a question i some times ask my self :shrug:

did you just compare me to a PE teacher... oh no you di unt!!!! :lol:

if you check the national curriculum in secondary education you'll find that spelling and grammar in alot of subjects no longer has an implication on the marking. the only place they have to learn it is in english. an din my subject i only have to worry about my technical language; which i can assure you is very good.

and with out my subject you wouldn't have the car you drive; the lap top you sit so high up with or even the pen you correct your kids work with. ;)

as a side note and no offence will be taken with your answer; do you think that because i'm dyslexic i shouldn't be teaching? its a question i some times ask my self :shrug:

Our curriculum is different from yours mate. ;) However, in regards to tech, I am pulling your leg - I appreciate the value of tech education in the curriculum and in its application in the wider world! As for your question - a good teacher is a good teacher (dyslexic or not). A good teacher is one that is able to build a good rapport with children and create an ethos which is conducive to good learning. They do more than is expected of them because they want children to fulfil their potental.

However, Primary schools still equip children with the core skills and knowledge required to become a life long learner :lol: . Yes, I wouldn't have my car it it were not for 'tech', but I also would't have it if people were not taught to write and count.

BANG - MON THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS! :lol::#1:

Anyway, back on topic. I need to get a cleaning shopping list. Either that go get that detailer down from Aberdeen to just do it for me! :lol: