God damn cats!

HaydnH

Sensible option I think.

Generally cats don't like citrus either so putting lemon peels or something round the car might help too.

+1

I used to have this at my old house on the Supra, I found citrus and/moth balls worked for me. Car cover is the obviously the best option but expensive. I found a few moth balls scattered around the drive kept the cats away, but they do stink. Lemon juice is much more pleasant but obviously you have to squirt it around every night.

Well I just got back from Abbey MS so that's that ticked off the to do list... next is the stone chips, I did only have 1 but now I seem to have several so a bonnet respray may be easiest, then a proper detail down at Envy (probably). At which point I want to have an internal cover anyway - but I'd prefer to get the cat out of the picture even when I do get a car cover.

My Cats (5 of them) like darker colour cars and rarely if ever sit on my Blade, they will either sit on the dark red Clio or my wife's roadsters black hood. Dark cars absorb heat and UV much better and stay warmer for longer :) .

Pete

When i park mine outside and the local cats took a liking to it, i got a car cover. I notice yours is inside so you could get a cheaper one that doesnt need to be waterproof etc

Cats dont like Jeyes fluid smell, but not sure you woudl want to put that inside?

Paul