350Z Wrap, Which colour

waseem1978

:lol: only chrome wrap Iv liked was terry grants drift tvr tamora covered in sponsors, looked quite cool

I think if your gonna use chrome you need to be careful - it doesn't look too much on the tvr whereas on the GTR etc it does.

I have posted this z plenty of times but it has chrome at the back and I am a big fan (so much that I might to a variation of it) :)

bal_0433.jpg

z500sc.jpg

Also I think chrome is more for show or track cars rather than everyday road cars

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has to be an improvement on that :)

Camo-Lambo-resized.jpg

My mate bought that car (with the wrap removed)

It was black underneath and ended up doing the wheels and exhaust black. Looked ace.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... =batmobile

That was it after our mate Clark got his hands on it. :thumbs:

edit - I lied, the exhaust tips were done black on the superleggera he bought afterwards. My bad!

Ive been looking at car wrap gallaries and I think Imight go with the white wrap and get gold painted alloys.

Thanks for all your ideas.

Hopefully will see some of you guys at next meet. :thumbs:

Jt1703 got a pearlescent white wrap. Looks great!

I'd go for something different if I could, Have a search for David Yu's GTR. It's wrapped metallic purple and it looks awesome.

in fact

4416969170_019541fe2f.jpg

To me, that looks AWESOME!

Here's just a small selection of the speciality colours available from RGVA :thumbs:

Sorry for the poor photo's, had to use my phone in the office, would have gone outside but there isn't really any sunlight anyway :thumbdown:

Pearl Orange

yellow-orange.jpg

Pearlecent White

white-purple.jpg

Sunset Orange

orange-yellow.jpg

Purple/Green Flip

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

Green/Blue Flip

blue-green.jpg

Brushed Ali

IMAG0128.jpg

Carbon colours

carbon-variations.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

And for something REALLY different!?....

Aligator skin effect

Gator-brown.jpg

Gator-Silver.jpg

Sequin effect

siquin-silver.jpg

Siquin-black.jpg

Chrome Carbon

chrome-carbon1.jpg

chrome-carbon2.jpg

We obviously do all the standard solid colours also ;)

Waseem, pop in and see us some time. I'll make you a cup of tea and we can have a chat. Same goes for anyone else who is interested in having their car wrapped/liveried :)

If your not up for purple, how about a green:

3.jpg

I do think that two colours can complement each other - supermans being the perfect example above:

andy1.jpg

Failing that:

hello-kitty-car-wraps.jpg

Oh God! Please dont let Nic see this HK wrap or it's what I'll end up with! :lol: At least my Zed would be unique! :blush:

Ive been looking at car wrap gallaries and I think Imight go with the white wrap and get gold painted alloys.

Thanks for all your ideas.

Hopefully will see some of you guys at next meet. :thumbs:

Jt1703 got a pearlescent white wrap. Looks great!

I'd go for something different if I could, Have a search for David Yu's GTR. It's wrapped metallic purple and it looks awesome.

in fact

4416969170_019541fe2f.jpg

To me, that looks AWESOME!

Hey Stew! This is definately Old Skool Ford "Designer Metallic" Purple! :thumbs: And you are right it is :cloud9:B)

Why oh why would you bother? Surely better off to put your money towards having the damaged paint re-done?

And it de-values the car - unless you are willing to remove the wrap before selling, in which case you're back to square one...?

why does a wrap de value a car?

Why oh why would you bother? Surely better off to put your money towards having the damaged paint re-done?

And it de-values the car - unless you are willing to remove the wrap before selling, in which case you're back to square one...?

why does a wrap de value a car?

For two reasons - and this may be an opinion rather than across the board but it's still common sense...

For a prospective buyer, the scenario of removing a wrap should you decide you no longer want it, is something

very unnatractive, in fact most people would end up paying to have that professionally removed.

Secondly, if you're buying a car with a wrap, you can't easily see the condition of the paint underneath, i.e.

doing the wrap in the first place to hide your scratched or damaged paint.

I would never buy a wrapped car, just walk away and buy something you can see properly all over.