How many miles do you get to a tank.

Waitey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My JDM is 80L (I routinely fill it with 70 Litres)and my Jap manual states 80 litre in the spec ..honest

its alright i'm a bit out of practice when it comes to the zed. the jdm side is more fuzzy than non jdm but even that knowledge is getting hazy. :blush:

I dont know how too :thumbdown: But I have scanned in the page with it on so hoped to just paste it. Is there a easy way to load in an image to a post??? Yes I know i am a bit out of touch..sorry.. its me age.

Get a photobucket account ..... copy image location and paste between here

On a long run (Mainly motorway) I can get about approx 400 miles to a tank. On average I think I get about 300-350 miles to a tank depending on how I drive. My MPG seems to be on 23mpg (+ or - 1) most of the time :thumbs:

If I drove every where like I stole it then it would be a lot less :lol:

Agreed. I got 27 on the last fill up. Normally 24-25.

Cost of your last tank and miles covered please.

None of the I put £30 in a did 4 miles hero rubbish please!

Official figs say around 25mpg combined. So do you make that?

lol no one is cool with the kids here unlike CS :lol: .

25mpg is about right. I get about 29mpg but at drive at night at 50mph on the duel carrige way but round town and a little bit of 50mph mixed in 25mpg sounds right.

Without starting another war IMO its worth it to fill up with 99ron as you will get noticebly better mpg.

How you going to drive it as in id imagine its your daily but on motorway, round town or both?

Just for info

I am getting 27.7 mpg over last 678 miles ... since ownership. Some Hoon, some motorways , my commute is 3.3 miles to train station 30 - 50 mph zone. Pretty pleased with that , almost 28 :teeth: ... maybe as we have had sooo much snow/ice .. ask me in the summer

Dblock 4.00 am that is dedicated!!! ....or you start work early/nightshift :blush:

Filling up tank = Painful ££££££££ as always :lol: (95 ron)

25mpg is about right. I get about 29mpg but at drive at night at 50mph on the duel carrige way but round town and a little bit of 50mph mixed in 25mpg sounds right.

Without starting another war IMO its worth it to fill up with 99ron as you will get noticebly better mpg.

How you going to drive it as in id imagine its your daily but on motorway, round town or both?

Who were you on CS?

I'd use it as a daily. So 20 mile commute each day. Done fully on B roads.

My M3 used to average 26mpg on that route so i hope the Z will do roughly the same.

Who were you on CS?

My M3 used to average 26mpg on that route so i hope the Z will do roughly the same.

Should be about the same, depends on how much other traffic there is on the B Roads ;)

My commute is 18 miles each way and I average about that, but mine is all dual carriageway and motorway :yuck: but it does include the Dartford Tunnel :yahoo:

Dblock but I'm not that freqent of a poster. You gave me some good advice on an mx5 :thumbs:

If you don't rag it then you should average that quite easily. Are you planning on nodding it? As a remap can sometimes add a mpg or two depending.

Who were you on CS?

I thought you might. If your doing a lot of miles a remap from Paul at rstuning or Mark from abbey. It is 400 quid but the gains of more power and better fuel consumption then it might work out cheaper if you do. Personally exhaust, y pipe and a plenum spacer is the 3 main things you want IMO.

Paul is only 45 mins down the road. He did the mapping on my MX-5.

Whats the problem with the Y pipes?

No problem with it but it just makes the exhaust sound that bit more tuneful. Not a must be them three are the cheapest worthwhile mods.

If you need any advice I'm sure Paul will explain to you. I get that if your not keeping it for along time you want to keep your mods budget as low as possible.

For interest today I completed my commute home having set the trip and drove like I was about to run out of petrol...25 miles and mostly on A14 dual with averaging cameras and heavy traffic. I kept in the left lane at 55 -60 in queues of lorries etc and didn't go about 2000rpm in 6th...overall managed 37 MPG! by the time i got to my drive, but couldn't do it every day. Well boring but just interested what I can get.......usually its 27-28MPG.....But if to be honest I dont usually look best not to know these things and have fun :teeth: