How many miles do you get to a tank.

Waitey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a long run (Mainly motorway) I can get about approx 400 miles to a tank. On average I think I get about 300-350 miles to a tank depending on how I drive. My MPG seems to be on 23mpg (+ or - 1) most of the time :thumbs:

If I drove every where like I stole it then it would be a lot less :lol:

On a long run (Mainly motorway) I can get about approx 400 miles to a tank. On average I think I get about 300-350 miles to a tank depending on how I drive. My MPG seems to be on 23mpg (+ or - 1) most of the time :thumbs:

How much roughly to fill the tank?

Why does that matter?

Tank Capacity x Cost per ltr = Roughly how much :thumbs:

I generally fill up as soon as I can after reaching 1/4 of a tank, the most I think I have ever put in is £85. I would say the average for me is about £65-£70. I have always put Shell Optimax or Tesco 99RON in my Tank :thumbs:

As the Tax has now gone up I guess you can add a £5 to all the above figures :shrug:

Why does that matter?

Tank Capacity x Cost per ltr = Roughly how much :thumbs:

It matters to give a closer representation of fuel consumption.

You never fill from bone dry empty though. I think the red light will come on when there is about 9/10 litres left. So i'm guessing a average fill will be 50-60 litres?

I usually put in £80 worth (£131 a litre here!) and The trip computer reads on average 26 mpg but can go to 28 if I take it easy and 18 when i really give it some...not sure what I get per tank full. Overall I have concluded I dont drive the Zed to conserve £££ I drve it cos its real fun.

Computer saying 16 odd mpg. I put £80 in it and got about 200 miles but it was just on the red light. I do all urban driving, commuting etc. I think a full tank from brimming to empty should hit 250 miles. Mine is chipped + Spacer. Only had it a month and i am still "enjoying" driving it.

Right see if this helps this is the data from my phone, its off the software i use for logging in all my fuel fill ups the data was taken between 11/12/2009 - 30/04/2010. i don't own the zed anymore and prices have since changed but should give you a good idea.

distance between fillups

average = 264.85 miles

max = 468.00 miles

min = 67.00 miles

last = 106.00 miles

fuel economy

average = 24.40 mpg

best = 31.08 mpg

worse = 20.29 mpg

last = 23.35 mpg

fuel prices

average = 1.18 p per litre

max = 1.25 p per litre

min =1.11 p per litre

last = 1.25 p per litre

fill-up costs

average = £59.49

max = £88.90

min = £14.48

last = £88.90

average cost per mile = £0.335

maximum cost per mile = £1.272

minimum cost per mile = £0.041

last cost per mile = £0.839

fuel amounts

total = 710.57 L

average = 50.76 L

max = 73.45 L

min = 12.94 L

last = 71.12 L

fuel expense

total = £832.92

last year = £646.94

Thanks stato :lol:

You guys need to say if you have UK or JDM cars... BIG difference in fuel tank size :p

Also some of us use our Zed for commuting some use them for hooning around :drive1

was i too detailed :blush:

mine was mixed driving; some of those miles were on track some motorway, some hooning.

My JDM has the same tank size as the UK Zed...£80 is when the gauge reads just under half.....even the jap manual states (its the only bit that I can read!!) the same size as UK

from what i remember the uk has an 75 or 80 L tank

where as the jdm was about 50-60 ish

My JDM has the same tank size as the UK Zed...£80 is when the gauge reads just under half.....even the jap manual states (its the only bit that I can read!!) the same size as UK

from what i remember the uk has an 75 or 80 L tank

where as the jdm was about 50-60 ish

uk deffo 80