Facebook

ewan221

had a clearout and deleted 50 odd people who I either dont really know or have never facebook intercations ;) with.

This leaves mw with 99 "friends" There are a lot of school mates who Ive not seen in years and years and some old work mates i like to keep in touch with but really there is only about 10 people I regularly msg or reply to their stuff.

How may face book friends do you have and how may do you actually "facebook" :D

i used to have about 300 people on my facebook, but i had a huge weeding session and cut loads out. partly for security reasons as a teacher. the more poeple you know the more likely there is a leak to a student through cross contacts.

now its about 85 i think.

i used to have about 300 people on my facebook, but i had a huge weeding session and cut loads out. partly for security reasons as a teacher. the more poeple you know the more likely there is a leak to a student through cross contacts.

now its about 85 i think.

YEY!!!!! I'm 1 of 85!!! I can't wait to spoon in January, Rich. T'will be a special night ;)

Never been on it. I've heard it's full of weasels like Rich and Danny who just brag about bum sex

don't see the attraction, no offence boys

yeah i hate those people who brag about their wan*ing arms and going on lesbian love sessions in eastern europe ;):lol:

Never been on it. I've heard it's full of weasels like Rich and Danny who just brag about bum sex

don't see the attraction, no offence boys

You big fibber Christopher!!

Hang on a minute :blink: Who have I been having my FB affair with then ? :scare::lol::lol:

I only have 123 friends, boo hoo! Most of them are from Uni so I can keep in contact as a lot of them travel and havent settled down yet. About 20 are those kind of cool kids from school/college that turn out to be loosers which makes me feel better when I see their profile :lol: