Russian Navy Deals With Somalian Pirates Their Way

Zazur

Don't know if you Guy's have seen this before

RUSSIAN NAVY CAPTURES SOMALIAN PIRATES

This videotape shows Russian Navy commandos on a Somalian pirate ship shortly after the pirates had captured a Russian oil tanker. The Euro Union navy that patrols these waters would not interfere because they feared there could be casualties.

All speaking is in Russian with a single exception of when a wounded pirate says something in English. If you don't understand Russian, the pictures speak for themselves.

The soldiers freed their compatriots and the tanker. The Russian Navy Commandos moved the pirates back to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates hand-cuffed to it.

The commandos sank the pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18th and 19th centuries where the captain of the rescuing ship had the right to decide what to do with the pirates.

http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

I would think from now on, Russian ships will not be targets for Somalia pirates.

It's time the British justice system took the same approach- make jails the way they used to be not hotel experiences with comfy beds, playstations and pool tables

Tell me about it, i worked as an officer in a CAT-A high risk womens prison for six years, and believe me they do get it TOO easy. as i was leaving they were building a new lifers block and the proposed plan was to give them all sky HD

It's a joke esp that case that a prisoner won for having to pi55 in a bottle cos it was against his human rights? A murderer if I'm not mistaken? Absolute joke then they complain that there's not enough space in British prisons- a lot of ppl have a better life inside than they do out

around 90% were repeat offenders in my old nick, some out of genuine circumstance but most because of poor rules / regulations we had a woman who came in every christmas because she wanted a meal and to get out of the cold.. few do it to just live most do it because they are scum :bang: