Englands 2018 World Cup Bid

Beavis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where it all went wrong was to send a future King, a Conservative priminister (royalist to the core) and a minor playboy!

Fifa is run by a Republican, Russia also had a revolution and have a dictator and they sent a proper playboy, Abramovich.

I laughed my knob off, especially at the "assembled" crowd of "fans" in London :lol:

Oh by the way, Scotland were world champions after beating, sorry, humiliating, Ramsays boys in '67, que mucho ranto from Engurland :lol:

Poofs game :boxing:

Sad realy,the only enjoyment out of life is knocking us down here,im british your scotish nuff said.

+1, makes me laugh sometimes. :clap:

Where it all went wrong was to send a future King, a Conservative priminister (royalist to the core) and a minor playboy!

Fifa is run by a Republican, Russia also had a revolution and have a dictator and they sent a proper playboy, Abramovich.

I laughed my knob off, especially at the "assembled" crowd of "fans" in London :lol:

Oh by the way, Scotland were world champions after beating, sorry, humiliating, Ramsays boys in '67, que mucho ranto from Engurland :lol:

Sad realy,the only enjoyment out of life is knocking us down here,im british your scotish nuff said.

+2 so sod it :teeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL7ls-yksoc

I'd love to be able to post a reply to that but we suck more than the Scottish :surrender: Even Northern Ireland are better than us :surrender:

Its a shame that England didn't get it though, would have been nice to be able to go to a few world cup games :)

I'd love to be able to post a reply to that but we suck more than the Scottish :surrender: Even Northern Ireland are better than us :surrender:

Its a shame that England didn't get it though, would have been nice to be able to go to a few world cup games :)

Within 18months Wales will be well ahead of Scotland,they have no decent young players,couple of good keeper's & a pretty good foward in miller bar that its dross,Wales have Bale & ramsey they are both world class & in time gunter looks decent. :thumbs:

Within 18months Wales will be well ahead of Scotland,they have no decent young players,couple of good keeper's & a pretty good foward in miller bar that its dross,Wales have Bale & ramsey they are both world class & in time gunter looks decent. :thumbs:

You should try watching us :headhurt:

Bale, Ramsey & Bellamy are quality.

The rest are championship quality at best. In the last qualifier squad we had a player that didn't even have a club any more. The only positive for us is that Toshack has gone :yahoo:

:lol: Mucho ranto, calm down boys/girls :console: , the english bid (yes english not british, (few posts back making reference to me being Scottish and hims being British :shrug: ) obviously didn't have thick enough envelopes :lol:

Now it's not a real game is it?

Mone the Qataries (sp?) That'll be hilarious :lol:

Still, we have the Royal wedding and the olympics to look forward to, eh? :bleh:

The Prince also said 'We English love football'

So pipe down about being British as the royal family obviously class themselves as English.

If England had won the bid I'd have gone to a few matches though! As it is I might be made more welcome where it is being held being an ex-expat of the nation!

If England had won the bid I'd have gone to a few matches though! As it is I might be made more welcome where it is being held being an ex-expat of the nation!

Tut tut Stew :nono: I hope that is not a slant on all english people?

It's a slant on some English people Dave. Mainly the ones that call England Ingerlund. You know the ones I mean. The ones with less brains than one of my farts. Obviously only a small minority of people in all countries are like that however they do all seem to attend football matches......

G Man, I'm a Scot that was living in Russia as an expatriate. I was repatriated to Scotland against my will though! :lol::lol:

G Man, I'm a Scot that was living in Russia as an expatriate. I was repatriated to Scotland against my will though! :lol::lol:

Really!!, who did we swap you for :lol:

Bet it's an interesting story ;)

Ach, the English are ok, it's the media that let you down, and I don't mean Panorama, I mean Jon Motson :lol:

After England were stitched up by FIFA in the World Cup bid,we should follow Scotland and Wales example and just refuse to even try to qualify in future. :yahoo:

:lol:

Or we could join forces and start a British squad ! We might strengthen our squad by two .

Seriously, dunno what the fuss is about our media. Yes we get hyped up and carried away and constantly refer back to our finest day in 66, but at least we have belief and hope.

It must be really hard being as miserable, negative and uninspired as some of you lot.

Roll on 2018 - Engerlund and Vodka ka ka ka :D