New Member - Norfolk - Jezza030

Afternoon one & all - just a couple of lines as an intro...

Purchased my vehicle just over a month ago, its a "bog standard" - 05 - gun metal grey zed with 22k on the clock, pictures will follow but at the moment its in a bl##dy messy state as i use it as my everyday car and i seem to spend my life following beet lorries to and from work (perk of living in the sticks i suppose)

Bit of an impulse buy, had been thinking down the lines of a tt quattro, but a dealer in Hethersett put this on his forecourt and after just over a week of seeing it - it was mine!!...

Zed's are not just good they are "put a smile on your face" good, previous cars include peugeot 407 & a nissan navara so driving this is a revelation...

Expect plenty of dumb-arsed questions in the future as i know very little about cars and i want to treat this as more of hooby as opposed to just owning a car...

Afternoon one & all - just a couple of lines as an intro...

Purchased my vehicle just over a month ago, its a "bog standard" - 05 - gun metal grey zed with 22k on the clock, pictures will follow but at the moment its in a bl##dy messy state as i use it as my everyday car and i seem to spend my life following beet lorries to and from work (perk of living in the sticks i suppose)

Bit of an impulse buy, had been thinking down the lines of a tt quattro, but a dealer in Hethersett put this on his forecourt and after just over a week of seeing it - it was mine!!...

Zed's are not just good they are "put a smile on your face" good, previous cars include peugeot 407 & a nissan navara so driving this is a revelation...

Expect plenty of dumb-arsed questions in the future as i know very little about cars and i want to treat this as more of hooby as opposed to just owning a car...

From one dumb-arse to another, your not alone, welcome :wave:

nice use of "hail" considering...

I live in Carbrooke, which is a small village in between Watton & Shipdham as the crow flies...

Nice part of the world, spend quite a bit of time not too far away, on the coast near Blakeney.