6000 members!

Stew

Well we have now reached 6000 members! The club continues to grow from strength to strength!

Congratulations to defianty for being member umber 6000! You have a received lifetime membership to the UK (Europes??) best 350Z / 370Z club as your prize! :thumbs:

Keep up the good work folks and hopefully we will get great turn outs for the shows we support this year when the snow is a distant memory and we are reaching for sunscreen rather than deicer!

Nice 914 in your Avatar pic too! :thumbs:

Thanks Stew. I've had it for about five years now. Hope to have it a lot longer too, sadly it's tucked up for the winter now.

I'm waiting until the weekend (hopefully) until I get my 350 and I'll do a proper introduction with some pics.

Any idea how many of those 6000 can be classed as active members, i.e have say posted within the last 12 months. I would imagine that the majority of the 6000 who joined no longer post or have a zed.

Any idea how many of those 6000 can be classed as active members, i.e have say posted within the last 12 months. I would imagine that the majority of the 6000 who joined no longer post or have a zed.

This is true. I think to be classed as a part of the 6000, the member has to have signed up and posted something at some time - so the software does discount those that sign up and dont post. Will see if we can get an "active" count. We did have a peak in the most users online recently which was 113 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 :#1:

This is true. I think to be classed as a part of the 6000, the member has to have signed up and posted something at some time - so the software does discount those that sign up and dont post. Will see if we can get an "active" count. We did have a peak in the most users online recently which was 113 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 :#1:

that was husky at work with all his multiply WOW accounts logging on by accident

The count is definately 'activated' accounts.

So you have to register then complete registration via email.

Also, many members don't post (0 post count) but still regularly read the forum which we can see from when they last logged on.

Also, many members don't post (0 post count) but still regularly read the forum which we can see from when they last logged on.

OK revise my definition of "active" to not logged on in the last 12 months

OK revise my definition of "active" to not logged on in the last 12 months

Yes I was going to see if we could get a true "active" count. The forum S/W doesnt give us this by default, but from home I can query the backend database to do the count :thumbs:

Anyone care to work out how many 350/370 Zeds are in The U.K, 10k or so do you think or maybe more? Pretty good ratio of members to cars even allowing for those who no longer have Zeds.There are some non U.K members as well to swell the numbers. :thumbs:

Pete

Nice 914 in your Avatar pic too! :thumbs:

Thanks Stew. I've had it for about five years now. Hope to have it a lot longer too, sadly it's tucked up for the winter now.

I'm waiting until the weekend (hopefully) until I get my 350 and I'll do a proper introduction with some pics.

Drop me an address and I will send you a small something as recognition of your being 6000. :)