Wales 2011 Official Details And Discussion Thread

Beavis

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its these club events where I really miss my Zed the most. :byebye:

Hope you all have a great time :thumbs: looks like Colin has come up with the good again. Nice one .

We would love to pop over to say hi but unfortunately I am working that weekend, oh well when I get my Datsun on the road I may join you lot next near (will steal a 350Z badge so you cant tell its not!) :p

Enjoy the weekend :)

I'm comin now

Been umming and arrring for ages as we only get back from Mexico on the Thursday!!

But after seeing pics from last year and the great roads it looks awesome!!

Can you put my name down for the Saturday please, I'll drive down early morning and have a full day there before driving back, want to see the bloke regarding the dents and would love some tips from the pros as to best clean my car

Not the best driver or the best 350z so hopefully won't get much stick from you guys but would love to show off my Azure roadster and see the stunners from the forums :)

Do I need to PM a mod or is this ok for me to attend?

Thank

Got your interest - let me know your first name and that of your +1 if you are not alone.

You will need to be at Moreton by 9am on the Saturday and if you are staying for the BBQ let me know about that as well.

Send me a pm, eh ;)

Colin - PM sent

im hopin to travel with the South Yorks people early Saturday morning but ill be coming home the same day due to just getting back from Mexico - ill be the one with the nice Tequila Tan :)

Put me down for the day events, the dent man visit, stone chip one if that happens too, and the BBQ (be rude not too!)

Cant wait to see all the Zs and if any kind sir would let me have a photo in theirn GT4 itd be worth every penny to me (especially a one :) )

PM me if you need anything else Colin, and thanks again

We have just got to find the "road kill" now to eat :lol: .

I don't mind sponsoring with some traditional Romanian sausages to stick on the grill, you can chose from here:

http://www.albinuta.co.uk/meat-and-saus ... cat_9.html

Let me know in advance, there is a choice of smoked, fresh, etc.

Adrian

Some cracking ones there :thumbs:

Love sausages and bacon............................ :cloud9:

Lists updated - still a few more to come :bangin::bangin::bangin:

If anyone is in contact with: andyvvc, R35LEE, GT4 Zed, Remould, Shawn, SteveW or Cal, please ask them to get their fingers out :boxing:

(see 'Announcements' link on my sig below)

Lists updated - still a few more to come :bangin::bangin::bangin:

If anyone is in contact with: andyvvc, R35LEE, GT4 Zed, Remould, Shawn, SteveW or Cal, please ask them to get their fingers out :boxing:

(see 'Announcements' link on my sig below)

Colin, Andyvvc is +1 (Lydia) and both for BBQ and the Saturday drive :) (To be fair to Andy i am to blame for his details not been passed on) :blush: Cant help on the other numbskulls though :lol:

Maybe we should just :ban: him :lol:

haha look at his activity log, i bet it wouldn't make much difference, he hardly gets the time to get on here he is so busy.

Probably best to stop telling everyone to PM him every two minutes then ay Husky? :teeth:

Maybe we should just :ban: him :lol:

haha look at his activity log, i bet it wouldn't make much difference, he hardly gets the time to get on here he is so busy.

Probably best to stop telling everyone to PM him every two minutes then ay Husky? :teeth:

Well, I tell them to PM him, then phone him up and tell him anyway :lol: then try to follow up that he answered them. I do ask him if he wants me to run part of his business but he's a stubborn......

Well, I tell them to PM him, then phone him up and tell him anyway :lol: then try to follow up that he answered them. I do ask him if he wants me to run part of his business but he's a stubborn......

I know, but people might get disappointed when they don't get replys? Running everything through you is hardy going to work long term is it? (No offence! :lol: )

Booked the last Mezz room :teeth: Fri and Sat night (we may stay over on Sunday too, work permitting). Can someone update the names list? Four months to go....wonder if i can get the car to 111,111 miles on arrival :thumbs:

Dammit, i sold my old Zed! Maybe i can get the new one to 111,111 miles within the next week ? :lol:

Booked the last Mezz room :teeth: Fri and Sat night (we may stay over on Sunday too, work permitting). Can someone update the names list? Four months to go....wonder if i can get the car to 111,111 miles on arrival :thumbs:

Dammit, i sold my old Zed! Maybe i can get the new one to 111,111 miles within the next week ? :lol:

Hello stranger :teeth: So what is your new one then?

Monday 16 May 2011 to Sunday 22 May 2011

Pressure builds in the south

The week should start in the northwesterly winds, with the focus of showery conditions in the northwest, interspersed with periods of sunshine that should become more commonplace further southeast.

Temperatures are expected to be near-normal to start the week, before rising a little above average, as conditions exhibit a trend towards longer spells of warm and dry weather, with rising pressure towards the end of the week. B)

Note the continued lack of rain in southeast England.