Wales 2011 Official Details And Discussion Thread

Beavis

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed this last year and from the look of it I'll miss it this year too............. unless I ask the girlfriend to move the wedding day :blackeye:

Get a grip man - priorities - start off in married life as you mean to go on :boxing::lol:

Hence why you and me Colin have suffered a divorce :lol:

+1 :wacko::lol:

Missed this last year and from the look of it I'll miss it this year too............. unless I ask the girlfriend to move the wedding day :blackeye:

Get a grip man - priorities - start off in married life as you mean to go on :boxing::lol:

Hence why you and me Colin have suffered a divorce :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang. This event was nothing short of amazing last time! Sadly I had to sell my Z shortly after but I will be in the market for a new one this Spring... so hopefully will be able to do this meet otherwise i might have to offer myself as a navigator lol :)

Hope you're all well!

Amber (Fyr350)

:thumbs:

I've gota say there's a really healthy list going on for May. I hope the restaurant will be sufficient so take on a large group, or is it that place we went to in September on the Sunday?

Personally I can't wait....

March my birthday (front bumper and side skirts)

April Nurburgring

May Wales

June The Lakes

Exciting times!

That's why the body kit won't be fitted until I return from the ring, just in case. Although to be honest I won't be going mad at the ring, it's just not worth it and with Wales and the Lakes round the corner I'd like to attend in one piece!! (that includes the car!)

• 2 weeks later...
Judging by the posts it seems the hotel is fully booked. Are there any other hotels near by? I'd like to make the meet and put some faces to the names!

Have you tried ringing Moreton to see what is avaiable still? ;)

Judging by the posts it seems the hotel is fully booked. Are there any other hotels near by? I'd like to make the meet and put some faces to the names!

Have you tried ringing Moreton to see what is avaiable still? ;)

Yes please ring them, dont trust status on here or their website, we have reserved rooms that dont show other places. If it is full there are other places you can stay but Moreton is the best place to be :teeth:

If anyone has any problems getting accommodation at Moreton - send me a pm ;)

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TELL MORETON YOU ARE FROM THE 350Z FORUM AND GIVE THEM YOUR USERNAME. TRYING TO BOOK A ROOM OTHERWISE MAY MEAN YOU ARE TOLD THERE IS NO AVAILIBILITY, BECAUSE WE HAVE HOPEFULLY RESERVED ENOUGH FOR YOU.

Please see the second post on this thread for full details

Bout bloody time too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I finally had confirmation for my work and the missus work so all booked :thumbs:

Staying all 3 nights 20th-22nd :yahoo:

Eileen said there are still a few rooms left in here words "a VERY busy weekend!"

See you all there :thumbs: