Wales 2011 Official Details And Discussion Thread

Beavis

I finally had confirmation for my work and the missus work so all booked :thumbs:

Staying all 3 nights 20th-22nd :yahoo:

Eileen said there are still a few rooms left in here words "a VERY busy weekend!"

See you all there :thumbs:

Updated you :thumbs:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to get there this year, I will probbaly arrive on the Sunday morning for the drive out because I am off to the ring and don't get back until saturday to the 20th.

May can't come round quick enough now.

So much to look forward to :thumbs:

Will add you to the list but (TBC) ;)

Was thinking what about the members who don't have Zeds? Are they allowed along but have to park round the corner? :lol:

They are more than welcome to come to the static elements (ie meet us at the hotel on Saturday afternoon/evening or at the stops on the way round on the Sunday) but they arent allowed to come on the drive. We have enough fun trying to shepherd 50+ Zeds around than trying to add even more cars. Plus it messes up photos ;)

Was thinking what about the members who don't have Zeds? Are they allowed along but have to park round the corner? :lol:

They are more than welcome to come to the static elements (ie meet us at the hotel on Saturday afternoon/evening or at the stops on the way round on the Sunday) but they arent allowed to come on the drive. We have enough fun trying to shepherd 50+ Zeds around than trying to add even more cars. Plus it messes up photos ;)

+1 And another reason why we dont allow other cars on the main 350z-uk drives is because a few years ago we allowed non-zeds and some very dangerous driving was observed. Just best to keep these things open to forum member's with zed's. :)

But like Chris said, members with non-zeds are more than welcome to the static/social side of the event on the Saturday :thumbs:

Sadly I just checked the online booking and there are no rooms available... maybe if I phone them and say I'm from here it may be different - I'll call on Monday.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TELL MORETON YOU ARE FROM THE 350Z FORUM AND GIVE THEM YOUR USERNAME. TRYING TO BOOK A ROOM OTHERWISE MAY MEAN YOU ARE TOLD THERE IS NO AVAILIBILITY, BECAUSE WE HAVE HOPEFULLY RESERVED ENOUGH FOR YOU.

So dont delay ring today ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Woooowhoooooooooooooo - finally got my ass into gear and booked in at the Heaves...........suppose its only a stones throw from Chester but hey ho.....its stimulating the economy if nothing else!

We'll be at the Morton :p:p

I'd try Morton Park if I was you. :p:lol::lol:

I've updated Official list thread. :thumbs:

Woooowhoooooooooooooo - finally got my ass into gear and booked in at the Heaves...........suppose its only a stones throw from Chester but hey ho.....its stimulating the economy if nothing else!

Ahhhhh bum! :doh: In my defense I'd just got back in house from a 6 hour grueling cleaning session.

Bits of me feel like they need to go to hospital now..........including my brain :stretcher:

So, are you coming or not!!? :lol::lol::lol: Or have you already gone :lol:

Ahhhhh bum! :doh: In my defense I'd just got back in house from a 6 hour grueling cleaning session.

Bits of me feel like they need to go to hospital now..........including my brain :stretcher: