New 350Z Owner... and in the best colour too!

Hey, picked up a sunset orange 350z last week. It's my first sports car as I usually have trucks etc. (L200 Warrior, Dodge RAM) But decided to go for a car this time!!

Love it so far! Looks great, drives great ... don't think I need to tell you lot that!

No real plans for it if I'm honest I like it as it is, I want to sort the radio out though as I want bluetooth hands free and bluetooth media streaming from my iphone.. I'd imagine i'll go double din and a Sony unit like I had in the truck. (suggestions on a post card tho!) only other thing I want is some reverse sensors/camera as I'm not used to cars haha. I am seriously tempted to build a car-PC though... might start looking into that again.

Don't really have any questions other than whats the best/most reasonable kit for reverse sensors and / or camera?

For any other questions I'll do some searching before I ask too much!!

Anyway, now to the fun bit.. here she is:

04 Sunset orange, 44k miles, GT pack, Rays alloys etc etc.. pretty much mint, can't find anything wrong or even any scratches (well, not that I've found!) just needs a good clean and polish up (its shiney but not shiney enough for me haha you should see my old truck! Click here for pic

350zgt3.jpg

350zgt2.jpg

350zgt4.jpg

350zgt1.jpg

350zgt5.jpg

Hope you like :snack: