LakeZ 2011 Fri 24th, Sat 25th Sunday 26th June

martinmac

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone wishing to book the main hotel rather than camping I would advise you get in quickly. However the last conversation with the owner brought up the possible clash with a VAG meet. He left us to resolve this. This has now been done and VAG will not be attending on that date. JK240 only had the meeting with them last night so he will get back in touch with the owner today and confirm we will be there.

As such the staff have not been briefed on this yet but they should all know over the next few days. :)

We meet at last. :lol: It would be good to see some more of the Midlands posse up here. :teeth:

I am not coming up with Nurrish, can you imagine how many times we would have to pull into the petrol station with his Smart Four to fill it up!! :lol:

Opps too soon??????? :surrender:

Courier it up. :lol:

We meet at last. :lol: It would be good to see some more of the Midlands posse up here. :teeth:

I am not coming up with Nurrish, can you imagine how many times we would have to pull into the petrol station with his Smart Four to fill it up!! :lol:

Opps too soon??????? :surrender:

Courier it up. :lol:

He would save on the hotel though if his car has the 'lounge technology'!! :lol:

Couldn't persuade Caroline to go camping so I've booked Friday and Saturday in the hotel. Caroline made the booking and the guy told her he'd already had 5 club bookings today and took "a few" yesterday. There's still room available at the moment but it looks like it's going quickly!

Pete