New Owner 370Z GT 1st Sept

Hi,

Thought I would drop in and say hello. Pick up a new 370Z GT on 1st September and can't wait. It's in Ebisu Met Black, GT pack, Connect Premium, mats and door entry illumination :yahoo:

I'm trading in my 06 BB 231 RX-8, a great car, had it since new and before we get all the urban myths and QI alarms, no it doesn't drink oil, it drives like a go kart and is the equal to most cars in the twisties.

It's slightly modified ;)

Looking forward to Z ownership and gleaming some info off of this forums members B)

I won't start the newbie's typical thousands of Q's on my "hello" thread, currently I'm a moderator on the UK RX8 OC, so know my way about forums.

Anyway, glad to be here :D

Welcome to the fourm and to 370 ownership (nearly!) :thumbs:

Having stepped up from 350's I'm enjoying the extra toys, attention and oomph - its not all better and whether it will it will gain the great reputation the 350 has, only time will tell - but the signs are there :teeth:

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

I had a play against some of the chaps from the RX8 club on an airfield day with CarLimits and they are pretty quick around the twisties. I was at the top end of the pack with my mate Ben in his Evo but there were some Rex's that put us to shame too :drive1

Thanks for the welcomes folks, seems a nice place to be B) Got your PM Al ;) I'll see ya soon no doubt :)

The RX-8 can give a good account of it'self, especially in the twisties even up against some meatier competition :teeth: It's a great car and if I could afford to I would keep it simply as a fun/track car, but alas she has to go :(

Getting very excited now, but as someone said to me, not in the trouser department yet :bounce: Just trying to take it day by day and keeping myself busy.

10 more sleeps to go :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Owning a Z is NOT what it's cracked up to be to be honest ......... after 6.5 years I'm getting pretty p!$$ed off with mine ........ looks crap.... sounds crap ......drives crap .... all crap :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

NOT :lol: