Wot do u like most about the Z

waseem1978

Bluetooth Adapters, simple way to be handsfree :D

PMSL :lol:

Man oh man this will be the comedy sketch of the year.

Anyway the best single thing about the Z. Hmmmm there's a few I could name..... But considering all of the amazing elements of the car I'd say the way it sounds. Yes it's got poke, looks great, creature comforts, but the sound still gives me a wacking great smile on my face :thumbs:

Like bronzee said, it's the complete package.

But if I had to single out one aspect of the zed it would be it's looks. It's not too flash or over the top but at the same time it's not bland. All my own opinion of course.

Hmmm thinking about my zed makes me want to go for a drive.

Cheers,

Geo

The chassis.

That's not me being facetious; I genuinely love the fact that whilst the Zed does have a few niggles, underneath there is still a brilliant chassis which makes the car so good to drive and as long as you get that basic part right you can live with niggles.

I've had mine about a week now also. Loving it.

I keep driving everywhere with my windows down, so for now it's the sound of that engine which is really making me smile.

That and the acceleration....

and the looks...

and the looks I get whilst driving it...

and the v-power bills......oh, wait, I'm not too keen on that last one :scare:

The chassis.

That's not me being facetious; I genuinely love the fact that whilst the Zed does have a few niggles, underneath there is still a brilliant chassis which makes the car so good to drive and as long as you get that basic part right you can live with niggles.

+1

Same general idea for me, knowing the research and development that went into it, and how well its made. Gives me great confidence in the car.