Ripping old exhaust off, my struggle, DONE pics p5

Husky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

The guy on the bike.....

"What a pleasant evening to gor a cycle and take in the wonderful freshness of the crisp ai....... "(Husky passes). Choke cough splutter :lol:

i was being so nice and gentle going past him aswell :lol: well maybe not the first time but he could see me coming then :p

as i come off the roundabout you can hear the TC interrupting at the top end as i try to put all the power down in 2nd and 3rd due to these stinking re040's EDIT: about 1:26 and 1:28

LMAO! Jokes! Less is more by the sounds of things!

I could see you had the AA parked up on the side on stanby in case something drops off your car! :lol:

for a split second i cacked my pants thinking it was the rossers before i saw the colour :scare:

yes ekona i know :p:lol: only because i then had to go out and get some :disguise:

at the same time picked up some white spray lube for doing the rubber hangers. LUBE ftw :lol:

thats the midpipe on.

now next question... there is the head of one of the studs left on the backbox i bought. you know, the welded head :wacko: theres nothing left of the stud, i have tried heating it and bashing it, drilling it and bashing it, demeling it and bashing it. any other suggestions? :shrug:

If I were you I'd take it into the workshop at work and try and find a friendly technician to give you a hand.

You're going to have to demonstrate the sound of your exhaust to me tomorrow, it'll give you a chance to get a comparison with an intact stock system too!

Nup mate, it's a 3000degree blow torch for welding. The dremel will leave marks I think. The blow torch melts the welds and the actual stud comes away leaving no marks. The inside stud is a bitch to get near due to the angle. The dremel will work but I bet a metal shop will do it for a tenner and do it in seconds lol. Save yourself the hassle lol

Again why all this hassle when exhaust places are always just around the corner and never charge much to fit.

Next someone will start taking off there own tyres and struggle all day :wacko:

I am glad you had fun though ;):lol::lol: