Chris`I 370z Black Edition

Chris`I

So as many of you know, I picked up my 370z Black Edition the Thursday before Wales. A lot of you that couldnt make it wanted me to post up a thread about it so here she is, no 95 of 370 Black Edition / 40th Anniversary Edition - and confirmed to be the first in Quartz in the UK (all lower numbers are black).

:yahoo:

I want to say a massive thanks to the chaps at WLMG in Slough (G and Abid) and the NMGB Product Mananger who have put up with my countless questions and moaning about it all taking so long! In the end they got her in over a month before the system said she'd be ready and I was well impressed to get her before Wales. For those of you looking to get a 370z I cant recommend WLMG in Slough more, and watch this space for a potential incentive to getting one ;)

So without further a do, let me introduce LL10 JJK B)

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

DSC03170.jpg

I'm sure the question on everyones lips is what are my first mods going to be. I will start a new progress thread with them, but first up are the Stillen Gen 3 intakes (now I know they do actually fit!) and Stillen cat back exhaust :teeth:

There you go then, I will be off to the corner to be quiet now :p

Thanks for the comments guys and gals - yes I love it too :teeth:

I see you went with the auto box, what are the shifts like through the paddles? smooth and quick? the red interior looks great

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

It shifts great, takes some getting used to in full auto mode, you have to learn how it likes to drive and it learns how you drive too, but you can always override what it does with the paddles in full auto too if needed. In manual mode, its a dream to drive. Shifts are fast and near instantaneous, on par with the DSG cars I have driven, even though its a conventional auto box - just a very quick one. I love being able to drive in full auto and just enjoy myself, and then easily be able to put it in manual mode and have a blast. In Wales it was brilliant, allowing me more time to focus on driving and being smooth in the bends and enjoy the exceptional handling and bundles of torque (compared to my slightly old and worn out 276 350z).

On another note, I went to WLMG in Slough when I was llokng for my 350 and I was told that they werent dealing with Zed's and I was send to Mill Hill as it's their perfomance store :shrug:

When was that bud? They've done 350z's as long as I had mine, and recently have been accredited as an HPC, so they do 370z and GTRs now. Make sure you ask for G or Abid, they are the guys in the know - mainly cos I trained them up now :lol:

Quartz is a superb looking colour and the dark wheels just make it.

You knew all along that I liked Quartz though!

I'm seriously tempted to count my (lack of) pennies.....

well done fella... looks nice :D hows it feeling compared to the 350??

-ho

Feels great. It pains me to say it but a lot more Porsche like. Just more solid in the corners, loads of grip (which can actually be less fun than the 350z) and generally just handles "better". The extra torque is very obvious compared to my 276 350z, I was easily keeping pace in Wales without having to try hard until they hit higher revs.

What are the expected servicing costs?

Same as the 350z, 9k miles service interval, nothing special required, just a big Micra engine ;):lol: