Fun Sponge???

Sarnie

+10000000000 Things are getting really serious around here :lol: Sarnie I blame you, you stopped coming online and making sarcy comments so people need to refocus their anger somewhere else :lol:

Oh and babe of the day needs to come back, this is a car forum after all its more or less mandatory.

R

I had to check myself twice and think about it....but low and behold here it is.....the nurrish agreeing with sarnie!!

What started out for me as a love affair with the forum....has quickly turned into a ball ache.... :thumbdown:

What can we do about it??

i promise now all my neverending and evil zed problems ruining ownership for me are getting sorted i will be a good boy, scouts honour :thumbs: i've even bought new goodies to take pictures of for you all, cant wait :yahoo::teeth: and got the time to get back on track with some cool mods again B):teeth:

heres a sneeky peeky at the next mod, i call the mod "rainbowing" :teeth: im trying to copyright that but it seems someone got there first :shrug::thumbdown:

christmas%20tree%20with%20lights.jpg

i promise now all my neverending and evil zed problems ruining ownership for me are getting sorted i will be a good boy, scouts honour :thumbs: i've even bought new goodies to take pictures of for you all, cant wait :yahoo::teeth: and got the time to get back on track with some cool mods again B):teeth:

heres a sneeky peeky at the next mod, i call the mod "rainbowing" :teeth: im trying to copyright that but it seems someone got there first :shrug::thumbdown:

christmas%20tree%20with%20lights.jpg

:scare: You're going to put a tree on your Zed? :scare: