Fun Sponge???

Sarnie

Who soaked up all the fun from the forum of late???????????

Whenever I log on, which is a lot less than it used to be, all I read about is people ranting at mods, mods defending themselves, people bitching about traders and so on and so on.

It's very serious and very very dull :yawn:

People need to chill out a bit, stop using the forum as their very own internet based court room and enjoy the site and all the great things it can bring if given the chance :)

Whenever I log on, which is a lot less than it used to be, all I read about is people ranting at mods, mods defending themselves, people bitching about traders and so on and so it.

People need to chill out a bit, stop using the forum as their very own internet based court room and enjoy the site and all the great things it can bring if given the chance :)

Yup. smiley_rolleyes.gif

On here a lot less myself too.

Whenever I log on, which is a lot less than it used to be, all I read about is people ranting at mods, mods defending themselves, people bitching about traders and so on and so it.

Yup. smiley_rolleyes.gif

I'm probably on here as much, but posting far far less as half the threads are descening into negative tittle tattle for some reason.....

I can't even post a thread asking after Bigphil without it turning into a slanging match......................

Yup. smiley_rolleyes.gif

I'm probably on here as much, but posting far far less as half the threads are descening into negative tittle tattle for some reason.....

I can't even post a thread asking after Bigphil without it turning into a slanging match......................

+1 I spend just as much time on here but not so much posting, I think most of my posts are for sale ads these days :lol:

Whenever I log on, which is a lot less than it used to be, all I read about is people ranting at mods, mods defending themselves, people bitching about traders and so on and so on.

Hear hear :clap::yahoo:

and that would be a negatory on babe of the day...otherwise Nix, Paulie & I will have to have hunk of the day which will mean plenty of naked, chiselled torsos ;):lol:

Hear hear :clap::yahoo:

and that would be a negatory on babe of the day...otherwise Nix, Paulie & I will have to have hunk of the day which will mean plenty of naked, chiselled torsos ;):lol:

Aslong as you name it hunk of the day so we know to avoid it then It doesn't bother me :)

Bring back babe of the day!! :lol:

+1

I have new supplies :ninja:

go for it Ian

:worthless:

Not without a mods sayso, I'm not a trouble maker :blush:

funs still here, its just hiding in the green room

The same one that is dead? Nobody uses the post whore chat anymore either :thumbdown:

OK - who are you and what have you done with Sarnie? How dare you log on with his account and interject humour at just the right moment - I demand you return Sarnie to his rightful place of posting off topic with immediate effect :lol:

OK - who are you and what have you done with Sarnie? How dare you log on with his account and interject humour at just the right moment - I demand you return Sarnie to his rightful place of posting off topic with immediate effect :lol:

I think what Chris is tryin to say is:

"Babe of the day is :thumbs: by me"

:lol::lol: LMFAO

I think what Chris is tryin to say is:

"Babe of the day is :thumbs: by me"

+1 he's only human after all :lol: