my mates new noble, with engine sounds

Husky

so my mate with his old banged up mx5 has chucked it for somethign different and all i can say is im bloody jealous :blush:

i spent a fair few hours helping him keep the mx5 alive and on the road, i hope i get the chance to help with this one...

whats more frustrating is his insurance is only 500 quid for the year and hes 24, wtf :surrender:

post-4823-135011879436_thumb.jpg

post-4823-135011879439_thumb.jpg

post-4823-135011879453_thumb.jpg

Fantastic car! :thumbs:

Insurance is damn cheap?! Goodluck to him! :)

Did he test drive an Atom or anything before choosing this or was it a random purchase?

(BTW - this will make your zed feel slow after you've had a ride). :surrender:

nah hes the kind of guy that doesn't put much thought into it. its the normal: i fancy this car but for another 2k i can get this, but for a further 2k i can get this... until he has a noble :lol: he says hes always wanted a noble so i doubt hes looked at anything else :lol: just informed me hes off for a drive, what a b**tard :lol::lol:

Nobles are surprisingly cheap to insure. They were cheaper to insure than an R34 or my S/C Z :) I'd love one, just not as much as a Z or R34

would have to be as a second car really though :lol: which he now has a bike and a noble... i dont think hes thought this through, as per usual :lol:

next weekend i think i get a ride round but i think i'd be worried about putting it in a wall having a go myself :lol:

i dont know exactly how much but apparently 10k more than he had :lol:

i would love to see it against the SC zeds :lol: but i dont think its allowed on the wales run. i did ask him about a camping trip round scotland though :#1:

My nephew has a noble, and an old m3 and a merc ml and did have a boxter too but I think that's gone now... Next time over there I will try and get some pics of them and the Z side by side.

I've been a passenger in the Noble, which he takes on regular track days and wow is it quick. Reallynot my cup of tea looks wise though looks like it should only be on a track

Nobles are surprisingly cheap to insure. They were cheaper to insure than an R34 or my S/C Z :)

Probably to do with R34's being high on the liftage list by those that are less than honest.

Really not my cup of tea looks wise though looks like it should only be on a track

It looks fast standing still. B) Not that I've ever seen one parked, they're always blatting along the motorway. :lol:

Prices don't seem too bad compared to other cars with same performance and head turning ability - around £20k - £35k according to PistonHeads.

Expensive if you don't use it a lot though... :headhurt:

I can think of far more expensive cars that would get less use than this! Why not enjoy this bad boy while you're young and neck muscles are still good to go ;) fantastic car, I bet he's really enjoying it!