my mates new noble, with engine sounds

Husky

i spent a fair few hours helping him keep the mx5 alive and on the road, i hope i get the chance to help with this one...

Haha I told you, you're chief mechanic. I've forgotten all the hands on stuff now that I'm a PR fairy.

for public information this man never had the hands on knowledge in the first place :lol: saying that after the brake pad changing fiasco on the mx5 im sure we've proven brakes are not our strong point :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

updated with a video he did for the engine sound in the cabin.

had a ride in it the other day and all i can say is i was scared for my life :lol: it defies the laws of physics completely. was glad to have my feet back on the ground afterward though :wacko:

fun though :teeth:

Very quick, very capable, very fragile. I looked into buying one a year or so ago after playing around with a friend's M400, but just couldn't live with the interior (Transit switchgear and a tiny dead pedal) nor how often things break on them.

Very quick, very capable, very fragile. I looked into buying one a year or so ago after playing around with a friend's M400, but just couldn't live with the interior (Transit switchgear and a tiny dead pedal) nor how often things break on them.

the stereo was funny, as the passenger in the 4point i couldnt reach it. the dirver only had a stalk control but seeing as the stereo was on my side of the car he couldnt see what it was doing :lol:

WTF with the video :shrug:

Lovely but too compromised as a GT. there though faster its not in the same mould as a zed and as such I will never consider one. A SC or TT zed will be more appealing for the cost difference.

I think your mate will struggle or the bike will go for a cheap run around :surrender:

If i wanted an out and out second car/track weapon then the ultima GTR is it! I checked insurance out of interest when i saw a 520BHP 2004 sub 6K miles example going for £38K on PH...................it was £350 limited 3k miles a year :thumbs: Couple that to strong residuals you have a winner :D

dcp_3070.jpg

my mates dad had a m12 GTO, it was fantastic B)

Did that used to live on the Marina?

There was a blue M12 parked near my mates place.

His was purple and he lived in Seaton, they car as common as muck in Hartlepool :lol:

why is the date inverted at the top of the video? Did someone have his phone upside down again?

it was one of those key chain cams, i think this was the first vid he'd done as it only just arrived, just stuffed it inbetween the roll bar and roof i think.

Lol! Yeah I pretty much just jammed the KR cam in between the rollcage and the roof, it's all about the sounds anyway... better vids to come!

I will most likely get a crappy diesel pug or something as a runaround.

As for the Ultima... wtf? As much as i'd love to pull another £18k out of my bum, I'll stick with the Noble thanks :D

Anyone know how to get the date to go away completely?

The new video looks good, mounting the camera so low down also makes it lot a lot faster, although I suspect it would have looked quite fast anyway.

About halfway through the video I thought those roads looked familiar and by the end I'd worked out where you were, think I may have to take my zed for a spin along there soon.

The new video looks good, mounting the camera so low down also makes it lot a lot faster, although I suspect it would have looked quite fast anyway.

About halfway through the video I thought those roads looked familiar and by the end I'd worked out where you were, think I may have to take my zed for a spin along there soon.

i would say it feels close to the alton towers ride, rita queen of speed.