Scared Noob

Yo guys :D

joined a couple of days ago and i am slowly finding my way about. I have always been a Honda man and have owned 2 civic's, a 1.4 ep1 and my current car a civic type R ep3. Great car the type R however.................................. i am now planning to purchase a 350z in the near future for various reasons. Always loved the way the 350 looks and it does look a good bit more luxurious than my type R interior wise. I am based around the Glasgow area. Anyway a sorry in advance for any of my future noob-ish questions, i am slowly learning my way about the Zed. From what i have read already reliability seems great on them, service costs dont seem too bad for the kind of car it is and the mpg for the size of engine seems pretty good. Looks a fantastic forum B)

few pictures of my first civic:

4083373987_d2c3cbb519.jpg

4083377581_8a953d8b66.jpg

4083378295_da438c3083.jpg

and my current car:

100_0069.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0068.jpg

regards

..Scotty..

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbs: Where abouts in glasgow are you from? We have a static meet coming up soon have a look in the meets section. You would be more than welcome to come and have a browse around the cars and join us for lunch etc :thumbs:

Welcome :wave:

Plenty of people, myself included, have come from the Type R to the zed. I don't regret it it one tiny bit!

great to hear dude, that makes me feel a bit better. Sure i recognise your forum name, were you on CTRO?? Mugen lip on your car??

..Scotty..