Happy Birthday to the forum slapper!

Maccaman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith, I would like to recall that nice PM i sent you and replace it with a :slap:

Had a nice day so far (or the day from hell if your a man and not gay like Markie). Went to Ikea, and had meatballs and a mooch about. We are now ready and about to go into York for an Italian with another friend and then on to some bars. Markie wants to go out on the pull but i'm not sure how that works with one straight woman and one gay man..........whats the odds of us bumping into one of each! :lol:

Keith, I would like to recall that nice PM i sent you and replace it with a :slap:

Had a nice day so far (or the day from hell if your a man and not gay like Markie). Went to Ikea, and had meatballs and a mooch about. We are now ready and about to go into York for an Italian with another friend and then on to some bars. Markie wants to go out on the pull but i'm not sure how that works with one straight woman and one gay man..........whats the odds of us bumping into one of each! :lol:

Bit like this in York tonight is it? :lol:

Well what can i say, the Birthday girl certainly got in the spirit of things (quite literally) last night and a good night was had by all but she was looking VERY broken this morning, well i say this morning, it was more like this afternoon when she finally got out of bed looking like Zelda from Terrahawks!!! Apparently Nic says she is NEVER drinking again lol

Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuuuuuu!!!

Well what can i say, the Birthday girl certainly got in the spirit of things (quite literally) last night and a good night was had by all but she was looking VERY broken this morning, well i say this morning, it was more like this afternoon when she finally got out of bed looking like Zelda from Terrahawks!!! Apparently Nic says she is NEVER drinking again lol

Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuuuuuu!!!

:worthless:

Shackled to Louis in Beavis' sex dungeon :surrender::lol: