No 350Z for me

token

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tokenjoke

Nice message :thumbs:

I myself am a member of Boxa.net as I have always loved Porkers :cloud9: ..

I found using the search button helps rather than asking stupid questions :lol:

Appreciate you taking time out to post on here :thumbs:

Why don't you stick around and perhaps buy a Zed ? ;)

Slagging Zed's on a Z forum? Where? When? I said if someone was looking to move away from a 350Z, then the Boxster S was a good choice. I never even slagged off the Boxster - I actually said its the better car. Due to the low level of intelligence on Boxa.net, they have taken the fact I might choose a Zed over a Boxster as an insult to their choice of car. I think thats pretty hypocritical considering the Boxster is probably an insult to proper Porsche owners.

He then says Boxa.net is a welcoming forum and doesn't look down on other brands. Its clearly run by a bunch of people who have a complex about their choice and lifestyles and then claim that if I buy a Zed the owners of the this forum would be happy because they "need the win". Win what? If it takes their members to cross forums to try to somehow defame someone it just shows how infantile they are. I never come across a such a bunch of typical ponces who are fighting above their belt and expect to be taken seriously.

Technically they are now spamming this forum by registering false accounts with no intention of contributing. Turns out even their admin has shut down their nonsense and actually complemented the 350Z forum for not acting in the same puerile manner.

I'd have a Boxster :blush:

The new Spyder is a great looking car and far from girly :) ( not cheap though ! )

Ya big girl :lol:;) Your right tho the spider does look very nice.... although a tad pricey

Slagging Zed's on a Z forum? Where? When? I said if someone was looking to move away from a 350Z, then the Boxster S was a good choice. I never even slagged off the Boxster - I actually said its the better car. Due to the low level of intelligence on Boxa.net, they have taken the fact I might choose a Zed over a Boxster as an insult to their choice of car. I think thats pretty hypocritical considering the Boxster is probably an insult to proper Porsche owners.

This statement clearly demonstrates how stupid you are... :lol:

Nobody on boxa.net could give a flying f*ck what car you buy you knob.

Still persisting with the "proper" Porsche thing I see... :yawn: Hope your mum lets you stay up to watch Top Gear this week... :dummy:

He then says Boxa.net is a welcoming forum and doesn't look down on other brands. Its clearly run by a bunch of people who have a complex about their choice and lifestyles and then claim that if I buy a Zed the owners of the this forum would be happy because they "need the win". Win what? If it takes their members to cross forums to try to somehow defame someone it just shows how infantile they are. I never come across a such a bunch of typical ponces who are fighting above their belt and expect to be taken seriously.

The fact that you don't understand why people have reacted in the way they have, is a clear indication of what a complete numbskull you are. People spent time taking photos's and typing responses to your questions etc. and then you attack them with comments like that.

The fact that you refer to "choice of lifestyle" and not "choice of car" also ultimately indicates the driver behind your decision making process. Yes, both Boxsters & Zeds can be a lifestyle choice, but I would put quite a lot of cash on the fact that most (90% +) members of both forums chose these vehicles because they are motoring enthusiasts.

Technically they are now spamming this forum by registering false accounts with no intention of contributing. Turns out even their admin has shut down their nonsense and actually complemented the 350Z forum for not acting in the same puerile manner.

There is nothing "false" about this account. My intention when signing up was just to comment on the thread, I liked the balanced views of the regular members. However, after reading more of your guff I thought I'd let them know what a complete waste of time you are. The "nonsense" you refer to (also known as your "Going to buy one tomorrow But which one? Final decision") was shut down for your own good, not for any other reason.

not read the whole thread yet i'm going to leave it until tomorrow to enjoy

but i have just enjoyed reading this one page completely out of context and i assume tokenjoke is a porche owner :lol: as a generalisation you guys are tossers :lol: and you are helping reaffirm that generalisation :lol:

I'd suggest reading the whole thread then commenting Husky ;):thumbs:

Most of them have edited their posts since to make it look as if they were being nice when really they were very abusive, even with the forum swear filter on.

I think it just got out of hand because I was really frustrated and sick of looking at Boxsters with no specification and costing at least £6,000 more than almost-new 350Z. Everytime I found one that I liked had been sold within minutes. I didn't even have enough time to sleep on it - by the time you call its sold. Where are all these people coming from with more than £20k in their pockets to spend on cars?!

I will admit I have been very indecisive but only because of the money involved. Its just a large amount (almost £23k for a decent Boxster S 3.2) that I wanted to make sure my next car was perfect. Pity the Boxster I put a deposit on didn't work out but would anyone buy a car without a V5 or spare keys? It was an independent dealer as well so I expected he would have them but I think it was a reposessed car.

read it all last night :yawn:

leave people to make their own choices, if someone wants to be a plum, let them get on with it.

choose the car you like, buy it and drive it.

its what we all did.

a porsche is a porsche

a nissan is a nissan

etc etc

its a car, people buy them because they like them. big woop.

i love my 350z, but i still admire and drool over other cars.

as i'm sure others do over mine in their more normal cars its just the circle of life.