man gets not just a burger, at Macdonalds

sparky370z

i was parked up in macdonalds on sat and this total plank got out of his car (red vaux cav) and "bang" hit the car next to him (black alfa ) . he looked at it, shrugged his shoulders and went inside. then the owner of the alfa came back only to be told (by myself) that some funknut had hit his car!! well, to say this guy wasnt happy is an understatement!! lol. he sat in his car and patiently waited for the other guy to come back!........ :snack:

when the other guy returned he asked if he had hit his car with the door and the bloke said "yeah i might have done sorry", to this the Alfa man went mental and said is he gonna repair the damage. (there was red paint and a slight crease) the Cav man basically said NO and to get a grip it was only a car!! uh-oh i could see steam coming out of Alfa mans ears by this point. :rant:

well, by this time me and the mrs had finished our McD's and was ready to leave, but (really bad i know) thought we would stay and watch the show!

getting back........... Alfa man had now taken photos and plate details off this Cav and was defo ready to rumble :boxing: . the Cav man was still standing by his conviction saying he wont pay and it was only a car!! alfa man said he hadnt had the car long and he wanted the dent removed at Cav mans cost!! NO, cav man was not having it so, this is where it got interesting!!!!!......

just like in the movies Alfa man raised his foot/boot and ploughed it right into the door of the Cav. :scare: holy Sh!t i shouted!! alfa man had put a massive concave dent in the Cav and was laughing like a crazy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cav man was in total shock and didnt know what to do. Alfa man said to him "dont worry mate, its just a car!" at that point i nearly choked.

after this, it all kicked off and the McD's staff came out after watching from the window inside.

we decided to leave as the ruckus was getting too close to my own car!!

this all happened in about 5 mins!!!!!!!!!!

i believe justice was served on that day and will go down in the book of "holy Crap" moments!!!

me and the mrs were still regaling the story last nite!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: to the Alfa man

JUSTICE WAS SERVED

:scare:

Fudging hell!

I kinda agree it's justice but a little extreme to put your boot into someone's door - I'm sure given he had evidence (paint/dent in door) and a witness (yourself and McD's staff) he could quite easily have claimed through insurance...

Blimey, wouldn't want to have crashed into the back of him, he'd probably have rented a tank and driven through my house... :lol:

Fudging hell!

I kinda agree it's justice but a little extreme to put your boot into someone's door - I'm sure given he had evidence (paint/dent in door) and a witness (yourself and McD's staff) he could quite easily have claimed through insurance...

Blimey, wouldn't want to have crashed into the back of him, he'd probably have rented a tank and driven through my house... :lol:

TBH, i totally agree but this guy was sticking by his guns and wasnt gonna pay up!! it would have been ages going though all the insurance and stuff.

i really would love to know how it all turned out!!

oh well.

Sparky

Fudging hell!

TBH, i totally agree but this guy was sticking by his guns and wasnt gonna pay up!! it would have been ages going though all the insurance and stuff.

i really would love to know how it all turned out!!

oh well.

Sparky

He probably wasn't insured :dry: Good to see someone sticking up for themselves though, unfortunatley Alfa man will probably be the one who gets into the most trouble over this :thumbdown:

Good on the Alfa bloke! :yahoo:

It's usually people with really crappy cars who have the attitude that "it's just a car" ...

If they owned something to taking pride in then I'm sure they'd feel equally p!ssed off when people are careless around their car..

It's nice to know people are out there on the look out for other peoples pride and joy, i know i've informed people of when sombody has bumped into their car, hopefully it comes back round when you need somones help...

Nice one Alfa man bet he gets done by the cops for aggressive behaviour and chav man will want compensation from him!! jeremy Kyle next!!! :surrender:

I actually thought this thread was going to be about finding a maggot in your maclardburger or something

similar from the title!! :lol:

Nice one Alfa man...... :thumbs:

These situations are surely the reason mobile phone video recording was invented though Sparky....... ;)

:lol::lol: lol

i thought you tube here i come. 250 quid from mr harry hill perhaps. i would have but the Mrs wouldnt let me!!!! hahaha.

but not for one moment did i think he was gonna boot the door in LOL otherwise i would have been behind them with multiple camera angles!!!!!!

Sparky

Well he was quite right to do this! Justice would have never been served and the guys attitude stunk so get it right up him. I remember a similar post recently when I tld the owner of a Merc at tescos that a fat burd wedged her peugeots door against his and had to shake her car free to get it off....then went off with her mate laughing!

When my lads worked the doors they had some real good stories to tell ........... one night my eldest had parked his pride and joy outside the pub they were working at that night ...... a couple of chavs walked past and one of them emptied the remains of his take away over the bonnet of my lad's car ........ he couldn't give him a slap or two because of the CCTV so he made him take his designer shirt off and clean up the mess with it .......... and it was middle of winter too :lol:

Awesome story, nearly spat my tea over the keyboard as I read "foot/boot and ploughed it....."

2 wrongs don't make a right but in the heat of the situation anything can happen.

I would have loved to see cav mans face!