7 hour clean today

350zStephen

My car got its first proper clean since I bought it last November. I do not have any before pictures, but here is some after...

Just a simple two bucket wash, Meguires claybar, Autoglym HD wax and treated leathers with Zymol.

Here are some pictures of my hard work.

DSC_4928.jpg

DSC_4921.jpg

DSC_4948.jpg

DSC_4935.jpg

DSC_4929.jpg

I'm now off to have a well earned beer. :lol:

That's one very clean Z. I thought mine was shinny, but that knocks spots off mine. Back to the drawing board. Although I have to say, you didn't do a good job of cleaning the drive way like I had to - it was a nightmare driving onto my piddly drive with just 2mm of snow on it!! (Going to purchase those products you mentioned - state of the art!)

Great job! You have the same air freshner as me - that jelly belly cherry goodness! :lol:

Halfords number? it lost its smell after a day :lol:

You are the MAN! :drive1 Now go drive it and show off :teeth:

I'd prefer not to drive it, theres too much grit on the roads - she'd be dirty in 5 minutes :blush:

And Jay, do it yourself ya lazy sod!! just kidding hehe. I cant even think about cleaning another car any time soon. My body is not used to all that hard work! :lol:

Great job! You have the same air freshner as me - that jelly belly cherry goodness! :lol:

Halfords number? it lost its smell after a day :lol:

I'd think of that as a WIN

PS Car looks great

PPS Love the plate