Dislikes and regrets

srobrien

agree on the colour thing, red black or yellow, would have been nice,

but as has been said by husky the blade silver has really grown on me! i've kind of grown to love it, in the sunlight it looks amazing when clean. and silvers ability to hide dirt for a very large amount of time is fantastic

the dirt hiding is definately something you take for granted :lol: now ive given the paint enough looking after it is really starting to look spectacular. i was looking at old pictures when i bought it and you can see the difference :#1:

i spent today doing a full clean, claybar, lime and prime, supernatural wax looks amazing again. last few washes over winter were short, due to bad weather and limited time.

also dislike the fact that i always feel that i need to do something on it. its not like it breaks down or won't run as it ticks over a treat every time all the time. just always little things that need to be done; but i think thats more to do with the modding.

once you pop, you can;t stop :blush:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My motto is 'Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't'...............

but even given that, with the zed my only regret will come at the end of the summer when I've raped my bank account repeatedly for track days / upgraded brakes and drop links.............the bug has well and truly bitten :doh::drive1

my biggest regret is buying a 'bit of a dog', ive spent about £2k getting rid of all the dents and scratches that the previous owner has put on it and now im shitting it before about taking it to get an mot in may! its had an accident there was what looks like quite a bit of body damage which he hid and i missed because i didnt look properly so now im bricking it that theres going to be something serious! there was a crack in the front bumper, broken washer bottle, split side skirt on the bottom and the entire side skirt has been siliconed back on, had a new front drivers wing which didnt have an indicator and was a slight different colour in some light, dented drivers door, badly dented hatch lid, dented rear bumper. the thing which reassures me a bit is that all the slam panels are original and not dented and that the big alloy beams that have the polystyrene bit on them are all still in one piece and not marked! oh well lesson learned i suppose :dry:

my biggest regret is buying a 'bit of a dog', ive spent about £2k getting rid of all the dents and scratches that the previous owner has put on it and now im shitting it before about taking it to get an mot in may! its had an accident there was what looks like quite a bit of body damage which he hid and i missed because i didnt look properly so now im bricking it that theres going to be something serious! there was a crack in the front bumper, broken washer bottle, split side skirt on the bottom and the entire side skirt has been siliconed back on, had a new front drivers wing which didnt have an indicator and was a slight different colour in some light, dented drivers door, badly dented hatch lid, dented rear bumper. the thing which reassures me a bit is that all the slam panels are original and not dented and that the big alloy beams that have the polystyrene bit on them are all still in one piece and not marked! oh well lesson learned i suppose :dry:

Let me know when it's for sale ;)

PS good luck with the MOT test :thumbs:

my biggest regret was buying a higher mileage car, mainly or the sale value, but i got it cheap and it was EVO magazines car so cant complain to much

was that their long term test 350? i used to drool over that every month! you have a stunner there if it is! :thumbs:

Only regret is I didn't knock down the price a bit more because of all the stone chips at the front, but I wanted Azure and everytime I found one it was sold before I could get to see it, had to put a deposit down on mine before the dealer even had it.

If I'm completely honest I don't like sone of the attention I get, I use it as my commuter car some weeks and always get some **** behind me trying to race me. But then I think why did I buy a bright blue sports car if I didn't want attention can't have it both ways...

I love the fact I see thousands of cars everyday (M25 and A20 commute) and I have only seen 3 350Zs in 6 months, all grey, 1 dark and 2 light, oops I mean GM and blade :-p

my biggest regret when I had the z was not going to more meets especially the wales meet when I had the black z :blush:

By more do you mean ANY? :lol:

Hey, hey, he did JapFest once :p

My biggest regret was doing some mods that werent reversible, and getting my Recaro's vs retrimming the standard seats. But thats only lost me a few hundred quid on trade in and I've had so much fun with the car, club and meets that I dont care. Wont be doing the same with the new one :teeth: