Nismo Refurb **Now Done**

Dene8

Looking to get my shabby looking LMGT's refurbished after the salt and snow dies down...... the question is which colour........? :dry:

Standard.jpg

Dark.jpg

Gold.jpg

Red.jpg

GREEN.jpg

I've always wanted to go down the dark wheel route and saw Tarmacs thread recently and it confirmed to me that dark wheels + silver car = WIN. But I’m very tempted by Red wheels :wacko:

What are your thoughts.....?

Cheers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do look good,but when i had mine water had got under the laquer and was turning white.Nearly everyone who has them and runs them through winter has the same probs.

Hence my need for a refurb :)

The lips will be going as my wheels are used all year round and i'm not big on cleaning.... :lol:

Winner winner Chicken Dinner.... :#1:

I do really like mine, ive had thoughts about polished lips and going black with a red line but for now im going to keep them as they are....

Think I might paint the brake calipers soon though :evil:

SSL12151.jpg

your is tasty, would like that fron lip and wheels on my car :dance:

:thumbs:

I thought at first that the second picture was how your wheels were looking now after the bad weather :scare: Personally don't think that colour looks right, even prefered the gold, which normally I think is a big no no. As a lover of shiny wheels my preference would be leave them original.

Takata green FTW B)

If it was a show car I would agree!

TBH, the safe bet is dark, anthracite or GM. Most people like this and would be easy to sell on. If you want to stand out more, I love the look of my gold Rotas, although when nice and clean, they are a garish :blush: Look awesome when they are dirty, so dont go bright gold, go for one with a hint of smokieness in them :thumbs: