who thinks its a scam? :lol:

Plot 8,Ahmed Way,

Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.

TEL....+2348067118890

DATE:2/2/2010

Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:

Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attention, Attention, Attention.

FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, transportation, and business and related information services. The FedEx courier Service Company is hereby passing an essential message to all our valuable customers to be very careful while presenting their Receivers/Residential Address to avoid wrong delivery.

Authoritatively, this is the FedEx courier service company mailing you in respect of your parcel that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by one Mrs. Sandra Williams. Before the delivery protocols commenced, there was a misunderstanding between you and the National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria (NICON) over the Insurance Certificate which caused the delay of you receiving your parcel for the past one year.

Meanwhile we are happy to inform you that the FedEx has finalized everything with the (NICON) and subsequently approved yours among the 24 valuable parcels’s to be couriered after the released of the parcels from the (NICON) .

We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains a cheque worth $1.5 Million is among the 24 parcel’s listed which is now in our office and also with your name as the receiver despise that we lost your private residential address which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address back to the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation. Reply via below ; larrysmith90@live.com

Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel Mrs. Sandra Williams still owes this company the sum of $100 before the incident occued. Know you that we have spent some money in the process by recovering back your parcel. We once again appreciate your patronage. Without hesitation you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender via western union money transfer so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it attracts demurrage. Your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to the recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good God has for you. I urge you to make hay while the sun shines.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 24hours as soon as this company receive your full residential address and the balance left by you and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see whether we are competent in the discharge of our duties. FedEx courier Service Company do hereby inform all their customers to be at alert especially with allsorts of scam mails that might be coming to you Globally. Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.

WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM

SENDERS NAME-------

RECIEVERS NAME------MR OVUIRORO O. FAMOUS

SENDERS COUNTRY-----

RECIEVERS COUNTRY----LAGOS NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION------------WHO IS OUR SAVIOUR.

TEXT ANSWER---------------.JESUS

AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$100

ALSO SEND 10 DIGITS MTCN NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies’ -a FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

ATTENTION: FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Yours Affectionately.

Mr larrysmith

For the Ikeja Branch Manager FedEx Express Services Lagos -Nigeriaariacraiova.ro/src/webmail.php

Talk about a f'ing long shot, are there really people that stupid to think they will actually get £1.5 million

and why are they always from nigeria, have they only just discovered the internet? :doh:

What are you waiting for. Get the £100 sent, by the weekend you will be able to go out and order the car/cars of your dreams. Don't be a mug, you have God on your side. :yahoo:

By the way, this advice has just cost you a tenner. :p

Mock up a hsbc cheque in photoshop, make it out to cash and make it for £1000 - send it with a letter advising that for the £1000 you expect your cheque to be forwarded on immediatley. When they try to cash a forged cheque in a bank in Nigeria I think they may have some issues...

I had something similar last year.I had been left money in a will and it was with solicitors in brazil,I think the amount was over 1 million.

Same script send a £500 pound to get the cheque sent out,I replied to them take the £500 out my inheritence and send the rest to me.

Wonder why I never heard back.

They actually have schools set up in Nigeria where folk can go along and take a several day course and learn how to scam us westerners. I believe the Nigerians refer to them as 'yahoo men'.

You wouldn't think people actually fall for it, but they do. Came across a chap once who was a big fraudster and had managed to back scam several Nigerian scammers for the little pennies that they had, now he was good!