The countries best 350z is for sale.......

P15UL T

GLWTS Paul :thumbs:

I reserve the right to be cheesed off if yours sells before mine! (you dont hear Sarnie telling you to return yours to standard! :lol: )

Because your car would sell in days by changing two mods, pauls is a bit more complicated ;)

:lol: Fair point, well made.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where have you been lurking Adam ???

Irfan my garage / workshop will be out my back garden...you do remember how big that is right ?

i will put adverts in all the usual places today and see what feedback i get and if no ones interested at this point i will proceed with the super charger and sell it next year

all my supercharger parts will be leaving the good ol USA this week :evil:

Paul

cheers for the comments guys

i know its going to be a niche market im aiming at and so not looking to sell it anyt ime soon, if i dont get any interest i will stick the super charger on it in the spring and keep it till next year :thumbs:

im just in two minds wether to sell it just now and get my GTR or wait till next year, you know wat its like when you get somethimg into your head :lol:

what ever happens i will be staying put on hear and once my workshop is up and running be doing some dreamcustomz stuff for you guys again :thumbs:

Looking forward to the dreamcustomz bit :thumbs:

very B) car!!

GLWTS

I just hope there is a strict screening process of potential buyers, don't want it to end up in the hands of a test pilot that will stick it in a ditch...

Just keep it, even if it's to show the evolution of your skills and modding history.

Personally, I'd be too attached to her, after all the sweat, blood and tears that went in to create her.

I just hope there is a strict screening process of potential buyers, don't want it to end up in the hands of a test pilot that will stick it in a ditch...

Just keep it, even if it's to show the evolution of your skills and modding history.

Personally, I'd be too attached to her, after all the sweat, blood and tears that went in to create her.

I think the price should take car of that, or at least I hope so. Saying that, just look what happened to Jays :headhurt:

cheers for the comments guys

i know its going to be a niche market im aiming at and so not looking to sell it anyt ime soon, if i dont get any interest i will stick the super charger on it in the spring and keep it till next year :thumbs:

im just in two minds wether to sell it just now and get my GTR or wait till next year, you know wat its like when you get somethimg into your head :lol:

what ever happens i will be staying put on hear and once my workshop is up and running be doing some dreamcustomz stuff for you guys again :thumbs:

Don't worry mate, they aren't going to stop making GTRs in the next 12 months, and you certainly don't want the bills that come with them!

where have you been lurking Adam ???

Irfan my garage / workshop will be out my back garden...you do remember how big that is right ?

i will put adverts in all the usual places today and see what feedback i get and if no ones interested at this point i will proceed with the super charger and sell it next year

all my supercharger parts will be leaving the good ol USA this week :evil:

Paul

I've been lurking in the background occasionally checking but not posting much, going to try and start posting more now thought.

If you were really wanting to get rid of it, i'd say stick it on strathy cruise as they all seem to have their jaws on the floor when they see it!

seeing as its on ebay, you have to post up the stupid questions that will get asked like:-

can i buy it now for a pound and a cough sweet?

will it beat my Renault 1.3 nutter turbo?

can i buy just the left front wing?

can i just come along kick the tyres, look interested and drive it into a ditch?

Massive GLWTS mate, looks awesome. love the green. wish i had the cash and the skill to be as errrr.... flamboyant.

looks uber B)

Sparky