The countries best 350z is for sale.......

P15UL T

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Zed with half a chance is Craigs show car :surrender:

...or Envy's Zed...

...or the ex-ESR Zed, now owned by Ian (I think)

...or madmarkys orange Veilside Lambo door Zed

...you, know they too had some extensive work done to them....

:lol::lol:

Only Zed with half a chance is Craigs show car :surrender:

...or Envy's Zed...

...or the ex-ESR Zed, now owned by Ian (I think)

...or madmarkys orange Veilside Lambo door Zed

...you, know they too had some extensive work done to them....

So have a lot of other cars :)

• 4 weeks later...

lol, its all decided, supercharger should be getting posted out tomorrow and hopefully i will have it by the end of next week, not to sure when it will be getting fitted as yet, but i will be keeping the car till at least the end of the season if not into the begining of next year when i will the be payment free for the car and also my van which will allow me to go into GTR territory :evil::evil::evil:

Paul

lol, its all decided, supercharger should be getting posted out tomorrow and hopefully i will have it by the end of next week, not to sure when it will be getting fitted as yet, but i will be keeping the car till at least the end of the season if not into the begining of next year when i will the be payment free for the car and also my van which will allow me to go into GTR territory :evil::evil::evil:

Paul

And a nice two fingers to Val too! :lol:

Well with show AND go it'll be worth like $1million!!!!!! According to Val anyway......

Can#t wait to see it supercharged Paul. Just a shame it's not my jalopy getting it done.

Paul

And a nice two fingers to Val too! :lol:

I cant wait to see it on the car paul :thumbs:

Agree with you Digsy big two fingers up to val :#1:

i know it sounds like a silly question, but why plow all that money into an SC install when your going to sell not long after, you'll never see a return on the money?

Because then he will 'have the best of both worlds'. A show car with the performance to match. Then he can sell for £50k.

Can anyone say [o[K! The brackets are c's by the way :lol:

i know it sounds like a silly question, but why plow all that money into an SC install when your going to sell not long after, you'll never see a return on the money?

lol ive came this far :lol:

might as well finish the job :thumbs:

it could end up being the biggest parts out ever :band:

lol ive came this far :lol:

might as well finish the job :thumbs:

it could end up being the biggest parts out ever :band:

First dibs on all the good shiat! :lol: