Epic Thread Revival

Sarnie

Just been going through my photobucket and saw some pics that made me laugh soooo hard!!

For those that missed it, there was a guy selling his car on an american forum and for some reason thought that his scantily clad girlfriend might help sell his car for him, which in a lot of cases may be the case but not when she looks like this:

Ellie035.jpg

Ellie113.jpg

Ellie119.jpg

Ellie104.jpg

I love the dog humping the interior :lol::lol:

ref: the hairy arm thread..

It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

My belly is hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: