Marios

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... i think the temperature is now the problem, not the snow :surrender:

We just had the washing machine on, and the missus just heard a trickling sound, and we ran to the kitchen and the whole sink was overflowing and dripping down the cupboards... i went outside and the grid was clear, but i put my finger up the whole (!) and the washing machine outlet pipe had frozen over!!! All the washing machine water came back into the house. :boat::cold:

Hmmm... i think the temperature is now the problem, not the snow :surrender:

We just had the washing machine on, and the missus just heard a trickling sound, and we ran to the kitchen and the whole sink was overflowing and dripping down the cupboards... i went outside and the grid was clear, but i put my finger up the whole (!) and the washing machine outlet pipe had frozen over!!! All the washing machine water came back into the house. :boat::cold:

eek! hot water time!!

I don't believe the pic. Although, part of me does want to believe it! B)

Why don't you believe it? There's not really anywhere that has escaped....oh wait, why is Ireland still nice and green?? :lol:

I know what you mean actually, I saw this on Accuweather yesterday and thought it just looked a bit strange...

I wish it'd shift though, my Koi have been under an inch of ice for a good week now!! :lol:

We were upto 13" when the neighbours and I all went out and tried to clear it from out cul-de-sac. As they werent predicting any more snow for us, we thought it better to be boring and clear it before it compacted and froze like last time :cold: More snow on Sunday now though, I wish it would feck off, bit sick of it now, getting cabin fever working from home!! Only bonus is the delivery man made it around with my shiney new Concept2 rower, but he did not look impressed :lol:

"Only" -3/4 degrees here today and a little bit of snow on our street so finally able to use my little baby :blush:

The amount of snow we've had here is nothing in comparison to the rest of the UK :surrender: just 1-2 inches. The top photo is from today and the black and white one from the week before christmas.

350snow.jpg

350zsnow2.jpg

"Only" -3/4 degrees here today and a little bit of snow on our street so finally able to use my little baby :blush:

The amount of snow we've had here is nothing in comparison to the rest of the UK :surrender: just 1-2 inches. The top photo is from today and the black and white one from the week before christmas.

Same here...only a couple of inches.

I made it into work yesterday after getting stuck and working from home on Wednesday, but I got stuck at the same place today. A right hand turn off my road onto a hill and the front wheels dig into the snow and the back end comes round leaving me at 90° across the junction!! Not fun, so found my was back down the road and tucked her up under the car port!! :)

Work didn't seem to fussed, as they know I'm not the sort to abuse a day off. :D

Took my dad's 4x4 in to the office today. Loads of fun on the backroads.

I have already pulled somebody out of the car park and used my survival kit shovel to dig another out. I love this weather! :cold:

The zed however, is covered and will not move until next week at least...

People that havent been using your zeds... have you been out and started them? Mine's been sat for 4 days and i tried to start it last night but the battery has gone. Im guessing the extreme cold has caused this.

haven't used my since tuesday! :(

i haven't tried to start it yet as it's still under 3" of snow!! :thumbdown:

i'll try and fire her up over the weekend...... fingers crossed. :headhurt::headhurt:

People that havent been using your zeds... have you been out and started them? Mine's been sat for 4 days and i tried to start it last night but the battery has gone. Im guessing the extreme cold has caused this.

Mine hasn't been started in a month, might do it tomorrow :blush: