350z GT owner from Newcastle - new to forum

Hi there,

Just a few words about me and my Zed's from snowy Newcastle upon Tyne.

I started with a UK '93 red 300ZX Twin Turbo (chipped to 400bhp) a few years ago, which was stolen after only 12 months ownership and I always said I'd get another. (Un)fortunately I ended up with a company car for a few years but in August 2004 I finally got another, but this time a UK 350z GT in Azure. This is currently still my daily driver until the end of this month when my new Storm White 370z GT turns up - hopefully on 27th Jan.

My current 350z is fairly standard apart from the K1 exhaust and private plate, and all of the 76k miles have been happily added by me only! Not looking forward to selling the 350z as it will be the first time I've sold a car (I bought a Triumph TR7V8 in 1990 and still have it) and the Nissan garage that is supplying the 370z only offered £8k for the 350z and I want nearer £9.5k.

I'll report on the transition from 350z to 370z when it happens in a few weeks.

Cheers, Paul.

350z_2.jpg

I've also added a pic of the TR in case anyone has similar interests as well (has 200bhp 3.5 V8)