Am i the only one that vomitted..............

Beavis

Yep i saw that and hated it. So ridiculous. I hate Redknapp.. he's such a closed minded cretin.

When watching Sky Sports, Jaime and Any Gray are just unbearable anti-United jerks. I have to turn the sounds off. Then you get Souness and Gullit in there who actually talk sense (Souness especially, even though he was a scouse red), which is how it should be.

Yep i saw that and hated it. So ridiculous. I hate Redknapp.. he's such a closed minded cretin.

When watching Sky Sports, Jaime and Any Gray are just unbearable anti-United jerks. I have to turn the sounds off. Then you get Souness and Gullit in there who actually talk sense (Souness especially, even though he was a scouse red), which is how it should be.

+1

Redknapp talks an unbelievable amount of crap on there. Can't stand him :rant:

I think "celebrities" should actually be banned from endorsing products or services that they clearly do not use.

I mean imagine Cheryl Cole using Loreal,,, err yeah right dont think so

Richard Hammond in Morrisons err no

Jason Donovan shopping in Iceland??? not a chance

Robert Deniro American express, he probably has a concierge service ?

Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick yeah right.

Jamie and Louise advert is just pure cheese :ban:

The advert has clearly done its job, that when confronted with various travel agents, Thomas Cook will come to mind, only because the ad is so cheesey!!

I quite like her to be honest, she was very good on the size zero program, and her songs weren't bad..

I think "celebrities" should actually be banned from endorsing products or services that they clearly do not use.

I mean imagine Cheryl Cole using Loreal,,, err yeah right dont think so

Richard Hammond in Morrisons err no

Jason Donovan shopping in Iceland??? not a chance

Robert Deniro American express, he probably has a concierge service ?

Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick yeah right.

Jamie and Louise advert is just pure cheese :ban:

But what is even worse than the fact they clearly would never use it is how the hell they get away with the small print at the bottom of the screen? Cheryl's / Davina's / whoever's - hair was styled using natural HAIR EXTENSIONS. The mascara for false eyelash effect, er, styled using LASH INSERTS (false eyelashes.....). How the hell they get away with that is beyond me. You can't even use normal shampoo on hair extensions! :lol:

its pretty poorly monitored in my opinion advertising, especially womens products.

i like Jamie and Louise nothing against them but advert is 100% pure vintage Cheddar :)

You never know Clarkson might be forced to do a few adverts soon if Top Gear gets dropped :scare:

Celebs are using the opportunity no matter what to make easy money by whatever means. ads are an easy way to get publicity good or bad and are normally a pre cursor to some new job they will have on the horizon. Cheryl is a smart cookie she is using her current high popular profile to get the cash in while she is flavour of the month. Jason Donovan probably needs the money as does Hammond! :lol:

I can't beleive Louise is a judge on this $h@@y dancing competition is just taking the p@$$!!

Please remind me why Davina is famous?? She's a fekin tv presenter what is so fab about that?

Well good luck to them all .... I expect Louise and hubby want to step into posh and Becks shoes while they are away from out tv screens ? :headhurt:

I can't beleive Louise is a judge on this $h@@y dancing competition is just taking the p@$$!!

just watching this, what a pile of cack! :lol:

Ahh so thats why she was wheeled out for the advert just before this started. We need to remind the nation who she is!. When will this utter bile end on our tv's? Glad i am going out to play my sat night poker tourrnament otherwise i could end up putting my foot through the screen after all :lol: