Intercooler. To Show Or Not To Show?

nurrish

Have The Intercooler Showing  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have The Intercooler Showing

• Yes....Show what you got
    • No....Cover it up for stealthiness
    • Cut out silly grill and use mesh

Always through a grill. Doing it the other way is like running down the street with your willy hanging out: It may look impressive at first, but sooner or later something is going to come along and whack it so hard that it's going to do some serious damage.

Always through a grill. Doing it the other way is like running down the street with your willy hanging out: It may look impressive at first, but sooner or later something is going to come along and whack it so hard that it's going to do some serious damage.

+1 :thumbs:

+1, If it was purley a show car then have it on show but if you intend on actually driving it on our rock filled roads it may end up being repaired every couple of months.

That said I'd probably have it on show if it was mine as it does look awesome :lol::lol:

I would do it through some mesh or something so its quite visible but has a bit of protection :thumbs:

+1

Exactly my sentiments indeed. Requires to be open so that it works but also requires protection.

+2

the blue one looks unfinished when they are on show like that. imho

the blue car would look better with mesh infront of it.

The Intercooler on my Vortech SC Zed is hidden behind a meshed Nismo V2 and tbh is almost impossible to see unless you really look - hence I am changing to an Amuse front bumper and will just put mesh in the sides and leave the front open.

Whether you use mesh or not will largely depend upon the design of your front bumper - as previously mentioned the ideal would be not too in your face - just enough to make out the intercooler.

So looks like i shall cut out the grill and get some mesh....just what colour :blush: i dont want silver. maybe black or grey :) will see what i can find tomorrow..any diy store sell the type of mesh i need?

ebay is your friend ;)

But i cant go into ebay tomorrow and get it can i..... :boxing::lol: