Interior updating

Husky

dont forget to include the flower like in a beetle lol

lookin fwd to seein the outcome mate

btw did anyonw see that zed with a mutlicoloured interior? saw it when i was zed hunting in summer 08. im talkin full interior retrim in red, blue, green and yellow leather! does any1 remember? i think it was on pistonheads, wasnt a member at that point but im sure some1 woulda posted about it lol

Came up every few weeks for about 2 years!

oh dear, talk about de-valuing your car :thumbdown:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they arent mine fiddy, i swiped them from my350. they are suede, dont think id go suede tbh as its a high wear area but find something similar. i like those door panels alot! good find!

Ah right! My girlfriend just retrimed my boot hatch, strut and surrounding area in a type of alcantara and its quite hard wearing.. Just need to get some more material.. did some interior bits too and just wondering what else too do!

You gone for something that wont fade this time? :surrender:

Yep its called having a garage now so its not sat in the sun all the time! And gonna get the rear screen tinted at somepoint...

Think using real Alcantara would better than having to keep it out the sun all the time! Tinted windows (if UV blocking) could be a cheaper way to go!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dragging up a fairly old thread here but Husky did you get anything sorted in the end?

I'm fed up of my soft-wearing 'chocolate' interior that marks when you so much as brush it. I was hoovering the other day and caught the gear stick panel with the end of the nozzle and it left a mark. Rubbish! :thumbdown:

I would love to get the centre console trimmed in dark grey alcantara. Bet it wouldn't be cheap though...

• 3 months later...

I seem to remember one of the other lads did it, can't for the life of me remember who it was though :surrender:

Husk, sorry to side step on your thread. What software did you use to create your banner - i.e the text and logo etc - was it Photoshop?

• 3 months later...
weirdly was just on the phone to biscuit about this! :scare: im being stalked!

have something in the works, made progress on it so far so hopefully have something in january :)

Thread revival again!!! its near the end of feb now. did u get anythign in by Jan like you were planning?