Interior updating

Husky

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you save the orange interior, otherwise that's total sacrilege :scare:

i am fortunate enough to only have orange stitching left in orange, which will go eventually... BURN IT ALL :evil::lol:

The interior for the 370 anniversary is very nice in my opinion, i will be going for something similar (in a very similar red) when it comes to doing mine!

Ill go have a look cheers :thumbs:

i am fortunate enough to only have orange stitching left in orange, which will go eventually... BURN IT ALL

Er..........why all the orange hate, I could become upset with you........ :)

Although why the hell they put orange stitching on the leather in all the other colours is beyond me! I never realised at first, i just thought it was a nice touch on the orange car but no!

Anyway Mr Dog - less of your 'orangism' :bangin:

i am fortunate enough to only have orange stitching left in orange, which will go eventually... BURN IT ALL

Er..........why all the orange hate, I could become upset with you........ :)

Although why the hell they put orange stitching on the leather in all the other colours is beyond me! I never realised at first, i just thought it was a nice touch on the orange car but no!

Anyway Mr Dog - less of your 'orangism' :bangin:

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Inhale.. and...

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

I dont mind it on your rusty car nix just not on silver, white stitching would have made much more sense ;)

OK

so how bout:

Piano black on the centre console and gear stick surround

Centre trim, heated seat controls etc????????????

Door cards in black leather with a Red leather stripe running from the door handles and growing as it moves further back.

Door Handles Red back, silver handle

Seats in Black leather with a wide red stripe going down the middle (white stitching???)

Footwell area. cover in black material

10102009669.jpg

10102009667.jpg

10102009666.jpg

10092009661.jpg

Aluminuim parts changed to brushed Stainless steel, eg. gear stick ring

so a red theme to match the red needles on the dials. would be nice to incorporate some white in aswell to match the faces of the dials too. i thought about changing bits to brushed stainless but this may be too hard...

any thoughts?

not got photoshop to hand just now btw

OK

so how bout:

Piano black on the centre console and gear stick surround

Centre trim, heated seat controls etc????????????

Door cards in black leather with a Red leather stripe running from the door handles and growing as it moves further back.

Door Handles Red back, silver handle

Seats in Black leather with a wide red stripe going down the middle (white stitching???)

Footwell area. cover in black material

10102009669.jpg

10102009667.jpg

10102009666.jpg

10092009661.jpg

Aluminuim parts changed to brushed Stainless steel, eg. gear stick ring

so a red theme to match the red needles on the dials. would be nice to incorporate some white in aswell to match the faces of the dials too. i thought about changing bits to brushed stainless but this may be too hard...

any thoughts?

not got photoshop to hand just now btw

What did you use for the footwells mate? Looks like a type of alcantera...

Think these look quite smart.. http://my350z.com/forum/interior/453016 ... anels.html

they arent mine fiddy, i swiped them from my350. they are suede, dont think id go suede tbh as its a high wear area but find something similar. i like those door panels alot! good find!

Ah right! My girlfriend just retrimed my boot hatch, strut and surrounding area in a type of alcantara and its quite hard wearing.. Just need to get some more material.. did some interior bits too and just wondering what else too do!

they arent mine fiddy, i swiped them from my350. they are suede, dont think id go suede tbh as its a high wear area but find something similar. i like those door panels alot! good find!

Ah right! My girlfriend just retrimed my boot hatch, strut and surrounding area in a type of alcantara and its quite hard wearing.. Just need to get some more material.. did some interior bits too and just wondering what else too do!

You gone for something that wont fade this time? :surrender:

i think that bits ideal as it looks sh*t :thumbs:

love the fact the gf is doing it :lol::lol::lol:

You gone for something that wont fade this time? :surrender:

Yep its called having a garage now so its not sat in the sun all the time! And gonna get the rear screen tinted at somepoint...

dont forget to include the flower like in a beetle lol

lookin fwd to seein the outcome mate

btw did anyonw see that zed with a mutlicoloured interior? saw it when i was zed hunting in summer 08. im talkin full interior retrim in red, blue, green and yellow leather! does any1 remember? i think it was on pistonheads, wasnt a member at that point but im sure some1 woulda posted about it lol

dont forget to include the flower like in a beetle lol

lookin fwd to seein the outcome mate

btw did anyonw see that zed with a mutlicoloured interior? saw it when i was zed hunting in summer 08. im talkin full interior retrim in red, blue, green and yellow leather! does any1 remember? i think it was on pistonheads, wasnt a member at that point but im sure some1 woulda posted about it lol

Came up every few weeks for about 2 years!