Who Farted?

rtbiscuit

Sorry for the title, but it kind of reflects the situation, everybody suddenly seems to be considering selling up and moving on. so i want to know who farted? because its just like that and everyone is quickly getting up and leaving before it gets to bad.

if its husky's spamming i'll take him down the vets and get him put down if it means people will stay.

in what seems to be a month we've lost

sunsetzed

m350zb

lexx

ian

austin350z

all have either sold up or are contemplating it.

whats going on??????????

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that one sells and it plants seeds of thought....

The same in jobs, people moving on seems to come in batches generally.

yes and sometimes people just need a practical car with more than 2 seats and a boot!

Maybe they are all rushing off to buy Micra's or Pri*rses!!! :scare:

Not even a year on here Rich thats why it seems that way and your only talking about a few peeps that post alot, not everyone posts on here that they are selling!...

Always happens, not many people keep em for life, and I think a few of the list above have had the cars for a few years now and its a time to change!

But like a fart, lots hang around afterwards like a bad smell for some time!! :teeth:

I have to confess to looking around myself. My Zed was 3 years old last month and I usually change at between 2 - 3 years. The current economic climate is making me hesistate somewhat, but I have to own up to having a test drive in a 997 C2S and a Cayman S this morning. All I can say is WOW B)

Agree with all the above, its just a way of life and more coming now that a lot of Zed owners have had them around 3yrs and about time to move on.

I have to confess to looking around myself. My Zed was 3 years old last month and I usually change at between 2 - 3 years. The current economic climate is making me hesistate somewhat, but I have to own up to having a test drive in a 997 C2S and a Cayman S this morning. All I can say is WOW B)

Cayman S is a lovely car, interior is 10x better than a Zed, but I dont think its worth the premium over it. I also find the drive a little too clinical, but I guess its down to how ya like it :thumbs:

i've gone too :byebye:

for me it was purely the reason that i found the Zed just too impractical and tiring for my every day work car and with the constant fuel increases and talk about road tax increase it just tipped me over the edge to go a little more sensible.

Marzman...you still after a range rover? :blush:

For any Abarth fans, heres a few pics of my new practical toy :teeth:

i've gone too :byebye:

for me it was purely the reason that i found the Zed just too impractical and tiring for my every day work car and with the constant fuel increases and talk about road tax increase it just tipped me over the edge to go a little more sensible.

Marzman...you still after a range rover? :blush:

For any Abarth fans, heres a few pics of my new practical toy :teeth:

Does that come with a free handbag :p

Dont worry dude - I think the majority of us are nuts about cars.

I usually own cars for 6 months cos im always wanting more....

Ive had my ZED 13 months now which is a long time for me, its possible my time with the Z may come to an end after January when my missus drops.... But.. you no what ? - ive been proud to own this car, ive loved the comments from people, the stares, filling up with petrol, stuck in traffic jams, staring from my window at it when ive cleaned it or checking on it at night if ive heard noise outside... :byebye::cold: If my time comes to an end I know I will look back and remember the sheer Joy this car has gave me :teeth:

People are selling and thats life but be positive... look at all the people that are buying Zeds and joining this forum plus none of the regular dudes are leaving - SI HNK still here as are the others. It is evolution and you have to roll with it and be positive....

:thumbs:

It's sad to see people ending their Zed adventure as I've just begun mine (back in May) and I can't imagine not having the Zed at the moment as I absolutely love it. But as was said, people buy, enjoy then move on. The next generation of Zed owner is purchasing and enjoying the experience; some of which probably couldn't have justified paying 30 grand when it was new (like me). So the car will continue to be bought, loved and sold as it depreciates over the years until it becomes a classic and the prices will no doubt gradually rise again through age / when the numbers of Zed's fall. Then we as the future older generation may buy one, remembering the experience in the first place. The Zed will come full circle for some, I reckon. :thumbs:

Especially Nixy when she's 150!

I predict I'll have mine for a few more years to come. :yahoo: When I'm finished with her, I may lock it away in the garage for later.

i know people move on, its seemed to all happen in one go,

i'm the same most cars only last 18 months with me, apart from my MR2 but i only drove it for 18 months and then it spent that length of time in the garage. i definitely think the zed will stay for a couple of years more.

so far ive gone through a car every 6 months so it'd be nice to keep this one for longer. its the only car i have really wanted to keep tbh and you guys make it even better! so i wont be selling for a loooooong time. :thumbs:

Bagsie Takata harness and Sparco harness bar... Think you had a few more bits I had my beadie magpie eye on too!

vulture fiddy, thats vulture ;)