Ebized (Colin) joins the team.

Beavis

On behalf of the team i would like to announce that Colin as now turned green thats because he is now a moderator. :yahoo:

With the constant growth of the UK's No1 350z club we felt we needed more help with the day to day running of the forum. Colin fits the bill perfectly with his obvious enthusiasm for the car and the forum and a regular on club meets. Colin as been a great help to me in recent years in the organisation of Wales and indeed is heavily involved with the next event. He is a great addition to the team.

Please note he will be busy with work commitments for the next few weeks so please go easy on him because he also as June (she thinks he spends too much time on here, sorry June :blush: ) to contend with too. :lol:

Please welcome Colin to the team.

:clap:

Thanks guys - this forum has given me so much pleasure for nearly 4 years, its about time I gave something back, although I suspect there was an ulterior motive given martinmac's post and yes, for me most on here will be whipper-snappers so it looks like I am going to be busy :)

What I do know after some 40+ years of owning many cars, mostly performance related, nothing comes close to the driving experience the ZED offers for the money. And having found such a warm and friendly forum that offers a great balance between serious side of ZED ownership and yet provides some good-humoured banter and has resulted is some great friendships being formed - what could be better? And now I get stripes with lots of extra buttons to play with :lol:

Colin