The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

We originally had two GSDs and two Collies and two cats, then we bread Siamese cats and had 11 of them!

Now we only have two remaining Siamese cats and one very clever moggy who we rescued from the street,

and a pond full of fish/koi and one remaining tank of Malawi cichlids , anyway here are some pics.

Edit: now the editor has mixed the pic order up! first pic is of the latest Koi pond, next pic is Loki in the front, now nearly 18

.Next pic the black bugger is Mylo who thinks he is a dog.. he follows me everywhere, will run up and down the garden like a daft dog, and will come to a whistle,

next two are the Malawi cichlids, and last but no least is Odo who is now 15. IMG_2800.jpg

02091506.jpgDSCF0002-3.jpg

2010_0815003.jpg0911030004.jpg

IMG_5732-1.jpg

IMG_6229copy.jpg

Edited by Tricky-Ricky
  • Like 7

George doing what he does best

DD18C405-9A6D-4676-B79E-5887D83AEA42_zpshg6vvwi1.jpg

Lovely, quite similar to the grey cat I have. People ask if he's a pedigree but no, he's just a moggie although it did take us ages to find him

P1016160_zps088ffe28.jpg

Here's a couple of our 3rd Bengal. Although I saw both his parents who were full bengals he does appear to be a cross but I wouldn't change her for the world now.

P1016161_zpsee6a6901.jpg

P1016162_zps4925ce12.jpg

Pete

• Like 3

^^^ they're absolute stunners, we looked into getting a Bengal amongst other breeds before we settled on George, :)

Thanks.. Yeah I've never owned anything other than a standard domestic cat before so I did some considerable research before getting a bengal or three. I considered other breeds too and may get a Somali kitten next year now I've got the cat bug again :blush: . Bengals are super active cats, they only have 2 modes On and Off. Off is when they're sleeping and On is when they are running around like complete lunatics. They fit in great with our other cats too and follow you around like a dog would do. They are a handful for for sure but despite what I read about them they are child friendly they get on really well with our 4 year old very active granddaughter, better than most of the other cats who scatter when they see her :lol:

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gorgeous :wave:

Nice pooch ;)

Nismo says ' Hi Dave!'

The lil bugger is going through his first moulting season right now and the carpet looks like it's got a layer of snow all over it haha. I had to move back in with my folks a month or so ago so not only have they had a wayward daughter return to the family home, they've also had a dog forced upon them and about 6 tonnes of loose fluff breaking the Dyson. Lucky parents lol.

Skyhigh - Tonk is a stunner! Black cats have such regality to them but Tonk's also got that mischievous look ;)

S.

• Like 1

Nice pooch ;)

Nismo says ' Hi Dave!'

The lil bugger is going through his first moulting season right now and the carpet looks like it's got a layer of snow all over it haha. I had to move back in with my folks a month or so ago so not only have they had a wayward daughter return to the family home, they've also had a dog forced upon them and about 6 tonnes of loose fluff breaking the Dyson. Lucky parents lol.

Skyhigh - Tonk is a stunner! Black cats have such regality to them but Tonk's also got that mischievous look ;)

S.

Yeah our cat is a big ball of fluff at the best of times but at the moment she leaves a ton of fur everywhere...

Nice pooch ;)

Nismo says ' Hi Dave!'

S.

Yeah our cat is a big ball of fluff at the best of times but at the moment she leaves a ton of fur everywhere...

That's one of the beauties of Bengals, they shed almost no hair and most people, not all though, who suffer with cat allergies will get on fine with them.

Pete