Noob

Hello 350z'ers.

Just registered here as I have been looking at a few 350's recently to hopefully replace my 2 cars that I have at the moment. As soon as I can shift my Celica GT4 Carlos Sainz (pictured) I will be on the lookout. I would like to sell the Yaris T-Sport aswell but I have been offered semi-decent money on it as a part ex against a 2004 350z so that's always an option. Can't have too much of a mooch of the site yet as I am at work but I did spot the Black UK spec in the for sale section and it looks very B) indeed!!

I have been a member of the GT4OC for 6 years and hopefully if I managed to shift it (whole or in bits) I will be here for a while too!

The Carlos Sainz, currently running 316bhp at just under a bar of boost. (Mapped to 1.2 bar)

cs11.jpg

side2.jpg

Thanks folks! I really need t shift my two cars before I can buy a Z. Also not sure about silver. Would prefer black I think. Was a little dissapointed with the performance figures but I guess I don't mind stepping down a bit in that area for something much newer and more refined than the GT4. Shame I can't keep both!

Old Skool Cool!

Loving the Celica.

Depending what your budget it depends on the performance figures (bhp wise).

MY03-06(?) are 276 bhp

MY06-07(rev-up) are 296 bhp

MY07+ cars are 309 bhp :thumbs:

I know Ive probs got all those figures wrong! and someone will correct me at any moment!

I think your correct. TBH - there isn't much in it between versions when in a straight line so I have been told.

Power plays a big factor, however it isn't everything - the zed has such an amazing noise and there is so many exhausts and mods to choose from. Plus RS Tuning have finalyl cracked the code to the ECU for a remap for more power for around £500, which many zedders here are very happy about.

Now we have a chance to be a bit 'GTR' and put mods on for performance too. :thumbs:

(The current ECU cancels out any upgrades - its very clever).