Do you agree m350zb? (mark)

Jay

Quite like it in white, but not with black wheels. Dont know how hes got the power up with no mention of a remap/piggyback/etc.

350zedinburgh whens your car going to be on show then? Or is it all go, no show? :lol:

Not to my taste and 328bhp?

Mine has 301....... oh wait no,316 now!

318bhp now!

:lol::lol:

Its an Import... IanS16 found 300+ dont see any reason why he couldnt find 328 on an import in the hands of the right tuner and a forgiving set of rollers!! :)

318bhp now!

Its an Import... IanS16 found 300+ dont see any reason why he couldnt find 328 on an import in the hands of the right tuner and a forgiving set of rollers!! :)

is the ECU on the imports more forgiving than uk cars?

318bhp now!

is the ECU on the imports more forgiving than uk cars?

Not about the ECU... Its about what engine timings and perameters you change with any piggyback or aftermarket ECU.... And it seems that the Import ECU's (Cause of the emissions controls / taxs of the country of origin) are more forgiving to the changing to aftermarket parts.

Unfortunaltly Ians16 didnt have numbers before he ran the Nismo chip but his after results are pretty good. The nismo chip will be set with certain parameters for timing etc and will set the engine to work with those.. Cant remember if Ians numbers where wheel or fly...

If you speak to Tomi or Mines in japan, they wont supply their ECU's for UK cars cause of the ways the engines have been set to meet emissions controls... But they will supply for JDM cars as well as a kits with cams and manifolds to give even more power!

Stew, Giles's car wasnt so much about the BHP its was also about the torque and how it delivered it, not sure about Adams but yes, mucho $£ spent! So yeh agree on these numbers seeming a little high!! He may have used 25% instead of 11.5% increase from wheel to fly!! Or he is just talking b0ll0cks!! Who knows!

Its over priced anyway and if hes calling it a real veilside kit then hes probably talking crap about his numbers!