Alloys....

aka350z

All the wheels discussed look really good, I know there has been a lot of sporadic chat about wheels but I don't know if there's ever been a thread where folk quoted where they bought their wheels and how much they paid for them etc?

I think this would come in fairly handy as it's possibly the most expensive mod the majority of us will do; also, it'd be very interesting to see results in pictures especially if offsets were quoted?

For example, I was really interested recently with Pimms recent post regarding his sweet new wheels (as well as the offset and the Eibach springs he got); I thought the end results were great and certainly were food for thought.

Apologies if this has been done and I've missed it but in an attempt to bring all wheel related info together, a database or thread with the following info relating to wheels would be great:

Brand and Model of Wheel

Offset

Wheels Cost

Wheels Supplier and Supplier Rating

Tyre Type

Tyre Size

Tyre Rating

Suspeansion mods

Again, apologies if something like this has already been done but if not this could prove to be a very helpful and interesting thread, is this something a moderator could set up?

Do you have prices alex? Those racing hearts are gorgeous, wish i had some spare cash

Reckon they'd look really nice with the two tone you've got going on just now Jay. Go on, buy yourself a present for finishing those exams........ you know you want to!!

All the wheels discussed look really good, I know there has been a lot of sporadic chat about wheels but I don't know if there's ever been a thread where folk quoted where they bought their wheels and how much they paid for them etc?

I think this would come in fairly handy as it's possibly the most expensive mod the majority of us will do; also, it'd be very interesting to see results in pictures especially if offsets were quoted?

For example, I was really interested recently with Pimms recent post regarding his sweet new wheels (as well as the offset and the Eibach springs he got); I thought the end results were great and certainly were food for thought.

Apologies if this has been done and I've missed it but in an attempt to bring all wheel related info together, a database or thread with the following info relating to wheels would be great:

Brand and Model of Wheel

Offset

Wheels Cost

Wheels Supplier and Supplier Rating

Tyre Type

Tyre Size

Tyre Rating

Suspeansion mods

Again, apologies if something like this has already been done but if not this could prove to be a very helpful and interesting thread, is this something a moderator could set up?

Similar:http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=20281

But I'll let you off for your Star Wars inspired name! :lol: