Tattoos

ab350z

my parents HATE me getting tattoos but oh well. hasn't stopped me getting any. my first one was just a mistake, so i got it covered up, can still slightly see it but it should be fine the next time im down. i actually go down to kidderminster to get this and i've still got 2 days of tattooing to go (about 12-14 hours tattooing, joy!) need to save the pennys first :)

but yeah its a start of a japanese sleeve

IMG00019-20090212-0837.jpg

My 2nd tattoo on the same arm could be getting covered up by this one too so i aint gonna show it.

my 3rd and 4th tattoo is this

1059883520_l.jpg

Maybe a little chavy for some but i still like it :)

I like your koi fish bro! Where u get it done? I realy fancy getting a japanese dragon but wuld want chris garver 2 do it as he is a tattoo god. Just such a talented guy, only prob is his shop is in the states :blush:

Miami Ink? Been to the place, tiny little shop in Miami Beach. Wouldn't let us take pics!

I was there too. My GF had never seen the show so didn't know why I was all excited!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone has any 350z inspired tattoo's?????

:lol::lol: , i bet someone has out there :wacko:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/69/16525 ... 3f.jpg?v=0

Is that you in the pic bud ?

Yep. I'm often seen lying down though so people ask why I had a tattoo of an 'N'. I've also got nismo on my buttock - that hurt a lot :thumbs:

No - as i said, my mum would kill me if she found i'd got a tat. Even worse - the lads at work would rip the **** out of me for a lifetime :lol:

I wonder if anyone has any 350z inspired tattoo's?????

:lol::lol: , i bet someone has out there :wacko:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/69/16525 ... 3f.jpg?v=0

Is that you in the pic bud ?

Yep. I'm often seen lying down though so people ask why I had a tattoo of an 'N'. I've also got nismo on my buttock - that hurt a lot :thumbs:

No - as i said, my mum would kill me if she found i'd got a tat. Even worse - the lads at work would rip the **** out of me for a lifetime :lol:

Defo some dedication there bud :wacko:

• 1 year later...

Just got my forth Tattoo done. With much consideration and a week of designing I went for a half sleeve Koi fish. my friend at retro Rebels Aberdeen did this for me. Image taken here was lightened to see most of it the red is bruises. Once it heals it is black and grey. :thumbs:

Ive had to hide mine for nearly two years now :lol::lol::lol:

My Mum despises tattoos so I dont feel the need to upset her... Just a pain making sure my sleeves dont roll up and that I dont have see through shirts on when I visit....

It means nothing I just love the pattern... I want to get something for my daughter too but not sure what..

This is the only pic I have available atm... Its on my right arm/shoulder :thumbs:

I am a bit chavvy :blush::boxing:

4789f0d2.jpg

:) yeah mandie is very good. Still haven't gotten round to finishing mine. Costs quite abit, plus she usually has about 6+ months waiting list. Im sure the last time i phoned it was about 9 month waiting list. Getting the tattoo finished alone would be around £700-£800, plus i'd need money for traveling down n up and staying in a bnb a few nights. Its just money i dont have these days. i've been tempted to get it finished off by a guy in kirkcaldy, but i dunno, different artists have different styles, might look totally different. So i'll have to start putting money away. i've been dying to get it finished for years now!