My first 'Real' car!

Hi everyone,

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

In just a couple of weeks I hope to be the proud owner of a Zed, I've attached the auto-trader link so I'd appreciate anybody's experience on the purchase - it looks like a nice example to me - but what do I know?!?

So this is my first 'real' car having been pootling about in a Peugeot 206 (yeah I know) for the last 5 years - so I'm long overdue an upgrade.

I'm very excited about the car and look forward to learning much more about it when I get going. I had look a few different sports cars but a petrolhead mate (VX220 chap) talked me into this one - so here goes!

I look forward to chatting soon, I'll let you guys know how I get on.

Cheers!

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me - I really appreciate it. I will definitely take the advice on board and ease into things out there; although I work in air traffic control so might try and sneak it onto the runway!!

Thanks again, hope to pick it up on the 22nd so I'll check back when its on the driveway and my old man is shaking his head!

Cheers, :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me - I really appreciate it. I will definitely take the advice on board and ease into things out there; although I work in air traffic control so might try and sneak it onto the runway!!

Thanks again, hope to pick it up on the 22nd so I'll check back when its on the driveway and my old man is shaking his head!

Cheers, :thumbs:

runway !!!!! get some one to video ...lol